cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

no lights on touch panel control

Rayescarra
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1995 Fleewood Coronado P30 chasis and the problem is on the HWH computer controlled leveling system 610 series
A few weeks back the not in park brake light was not worwing when I apply the parking brakes so I opened the 4 screws for the touch panel control and took the control panel out to check if there was any loose wire, evry thing was ok and I put bac the touch control panel.
After that there was not a single light on, I have check the 40 amp fuse down by the pump and the fuses in the aluminum box that does not come apart.
Any help is appreciated
6 REPLIES 6

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Rayescarra wrote:
I have pedal park brake

It still requires a signal from the switch on the Pedal Brake mechanism. Doug

Rayescarra
Explorer
Explorer
I have pedal park brake

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
dieterrv wrote:
What parking brake system do you have on that model?
The park brake most times puts power or ground to . the jack controller

It tells the HWH control that the parking brake is engaged or NOT. BUT, you will still have LED lights on the Touch pad if the Emergency Brake control switch is malfunctioning. Doug

https://www.hwhcorp.com/ml9138.pdf

dieterrv
Explorer
Explorer
What parking brake system do you have on that model?
The park brake most times puts power or ground to . the jack controller

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
There is a Ignition controlled wire that tells the touchpad to turn ON when the Key is On. THAT wire goes to the 610 control box. Have you found the 610 control box? I would start by using a 12 volt test light or multimeter to test EVERY chassis area fuse/block. Usually, on your year model chevy, that fuse block is on the drivers side firewall by the pedals. There is NO specific labeled fuse for this fuse. You have to test all of them. Doug

larry_cad
Explorer
Explorer
There is "Probably" a 12vdc source feeding the panel. You should locate that feed and check to verify it is present. I don't know where the feed is, except it is probably on a multi wire plug. Do some research online to find the owner/service manual for the device and check it out. Sounds like a loose wire, perhaps in the plug.
Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog