cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NO Water at kitchen sink

GilONel
Explorer
Explorer
Recently I readied my Class C for summer. In doing so I ran water through the system to check all the the sinks and toilet and shower taps.
I have water everywhere EXCEPT at the kitchen sink. The sprayer works when the sink handle is up but no water when I release the sprayser's handle at the sink.
Anybody got any ideas on what this could be or how to solve this problem.I'm not familiar with the mechanics between the sprayer and the sink mechanisms. Myself I'm thinking a blockage somewhere or a diverter valve fault if there is one.
Many thanks in advance.
Gil
Smithville, ON.
Canada

2008 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS
Smithville, Ontario Canada
XM Radio
5 REPLIES 5

GilONel
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks folks
It was indeed the aerator screen. Took it off and the water started flowing.
Duh.....should have caught that one myself. Oh well,,,,live and learn.
Thanks again
Gil
Gil
Smithville, ON.
Canada

2008 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS
Smithville, Ontario Canada
XM Radio

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
GilONel wrote:
Recently I readied my Class C for summer. In doing so I ran water through the system to check all the the sinks and toilet and shower taps.
I have water everywhere EXCEPT at the kitchen sink. The sprayer works when the sink handle is up but no water when I release the sprayser's handle at the sink.
Anybody got any ideas on what this could be or how to solve this problem.I'm not familiar with the mechanics between the sprayer and the sink mechanisms. Myself I'm thinking a blockage somewhere or a diverter valve fault if there is one.
Many thanks in advance.

Take it to Sicard RV, and ask them.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
There should be a diverter that `diverts' the water flow to the sprayer when the sprayer is activated. I'm no expert but I would try the diverter several times in a row and if that doesn't work try banging on the faucet spout at the base. If that doesn't work check the internet for the faucet model.
Or maybe do that first!
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
clean out the aerator on the end of the faucet.
2010 Suncruiser

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
there could be a strainer,screen on the end of the faucet, unscrew and throw away.