cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Onan 7500 need parts

David0725
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a 2003 Onan 7500 Model # 7.5HDKAJ11502H Looking for a fuel pump, a Drive belt and fuel filter. Does anyone have these part numbers? I tried to find them on the web but the part numbers keep changing on me so I am confused. thanks for any kelp you can provide.
1994 Holiday Rambler Imperial DP
1999 Honda Accord V6 Toad
5 REPLIES 5

oldave
Explorer
Explorer
Get the belt from Cummins because there is no adjustment so the belt must be a near-perfect fit.

My gen is on a slide so I could sit up in the space in back of the gen.
Removed the necessary panels to get at it.
Started 1 of the 4 pulley screws loosely, installed the belt then rotated until the other screws lined up. Don't roll the belt or force it on.

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I shure would like to see a $5 fuel filter for a 7500. First of all they have been hard to find lately and the last one I got was $16

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
what codes are showing? that will tell you where to start

cjd10
Explorer
Explorer
Last fall we were stranded in Illinois and in desperate need of a fuel pump for our generator. Called Onan and they not only looked the number up for us but shipped it FedEx so we would have it the next day.
Great customer service.
Clyde and Elaine
2014 Georgetown 351DS by Forest River
2 Boston Terriers 1 French Bulldog
Rest in Peace Toby

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
try here for the pump and filter. Maybe a belt also. The pump is a 12v low pressure 3 lbs. You can get at most auto parts under $20 and the filter under $5. The belt should have a number on it, which you should be able to get at a auto parts also.

https://onanparts.com/