cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Owners manual

Robban
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for an owner manual for a 1992 Ford Eldorado that I just purchased. I found an unsecured russian web site with a link but I think it's a scam. Any help would be appreciated
5 REPLIES 5

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
RV maker's owners manuals are usually generic, covering many models, and so pretty close to useless. Similar information, often in better detail, can be found in something like an "RVing for Dummies" book.

Besides the appliance manuals, you probably would want to find/get the Ford owner's manuals for the chassis if you don't have them already.

Robban
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, guys. I am not brave enough to try the russian link so I will go with the appliance suggestion.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
One thought for the suspect link, take an old cell phone or tablet, reset it to original factory settings, wipe ALL personal info from it, and then, using some public wifi source, open the Russian site. If you get real info great, if not, well they did not get much either.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Look for appliance manuals by manufacturer and model. Much more useful than RV manufacturerโ€™s booklets.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Home_Skillet
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try this blog.

LINK
2005 Gulf Stream Conquest 31ft
BigFoot Levelers,TST in tire TPMS,Bilstein Shocks,Trans temp guage,Lowrace iWAY