cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R-Vision Pro/Con’s

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking about looking at a small 25 foot class A Trail Lite by R-Vision. Any experience on them out there?
There’s no fool, like an old fool.
7 REPLIES 7

Monkeyman_and_L
Explorer
Explorer
If the class A trail lite was built anything like the travel trailers you'll do great. My old 8304S 2004 travel trailer served us well over 13 years. We upgraded. But we were able to sell it to a military family in very good condition.

Good luck in your travels.

If you're considering other manufacturers, Newmar. They make an excellent product!
Monkeyman, Lady and little chimp
2018 Newmar Baystar 3414
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid TOAD

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
ro_sie wrote:
NamMedevac 70, If I read your name correctly, let me just say thank you for your service. It was greatly appreciated.

Thanks ro sie and happy travels for you.

ro_sie
Explorer
Explorer
NamMedevac 70, If I read your name correctly, let me just say thank you for your service. It was greatly appreciated.
ro_sie
Art ( my roomie)
Fleetwood Revolution LE

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
John...Do you have an RV now or will this be your first?
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for your input. Much appreciated.
There’s no fool, like an old fool.

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
In 2003 I bought a used but like new 2003 R Vision 28 foot Trail Cruiser TT for a great price and received excellent service with no major issues for over 15 years towing it from Texas to the PNW including Rockies, Cascades and Sierra Nevada mountains of Oregon, California and Nevada. Lived in it full time for over a year touring state of Oregon. Sold the trailer a few years ago to a burning man RV dealer for a good price. Monaco Coach did own RV vision when I bought the TT. Excellent Quality IMO.

Bought the TT at Camping World dealer in San Marcus, TX with great service from them.

At least once a year or more I applied fresh coat of Dicor liquid roof DLR that was easy to apply and mess free.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
I just sold my 2004 R-Vision Trail-Lite 213. I had been a great coach for us. We bought it used to take to Alaska because we didn't want to take our 40' Phaeton. It performed extremely well. We kept it for several more years and wanted to do east coast state parks with it as they normally have length restrictions. Then my DH died. I sold the big rig and kept the little one and for the next two years drove it all over and camped. Last November I found my dream coach, a small Coach House and bought it. I had lots of people interested in my little coach and had no problem selling it. It's still running great. I made sure I kept it in tip=top shape mechanically. I had a few things tweaked by a guy who had worked for Coach House. He said the R-vision coaches were really underrated and they were great coaches. Mine was 18 years, had no delamination on it. The Trail=lite decals were crinkled and faded. I bought new ones off Ebay and took the old ones off an put the new ones on. People couldn't believe how old she was. If you find one in good shape coach wise and mechanically, they are great coaches. But don't overpay. People seem to be asking the moon for them. I didn't because I wanted to be fair. It was still an 18=year old coach and even though she was still running strong, you may have problems that pop up on any coach that age. . . suspension, parts wearing, etc. Good luck.

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/