cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Recalling recalls

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
I have a co worker looking at an 05 gulf stream gasser. I remember a brake recall during this era and was wondering how would one check for recalls either listed or completed. How would one find out what recalls were actually called and was it actually performed or not. Thanks in advance. Larry
Larry,Brenda,Travis,Jarred & MEME the Boston Terror:E TheBunch 2011 American Coach Revolution 42T:C The Double Wide
8 REPLIES 8

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry Dry Creek is who I was talking about
Larry,Brenda,Travis,Jarred & MEME the Boston Terror:E TheBunch 2011 American Coach Revolution 42T:C The Double Wide

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks dry camper I will check this out. I saw the camper today and there was a sticker but could not read it. Camper looks to be in good shape. Sticker wasright where you could read it but I could not. Caliperters were Shiney and not discolored which leads me to belive the recall was done. I will check out this site. Thanks forthe info.

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks dry camper I will check this out. I saw the camper today and there was a sticker but could not read it. Camper looks to be in good shape. Sticker wasright where you could read it but I could not. Caliperters were Shiney and not discolored which leads me to belive the recall was done. I will check out this site. Thanks forthe info.

DryCreek
Explorer
Explorer
Step 1 - Obtain VIN from dealer.

Step 2 - go to THIS SITE and enter the VIN. If it has any outstanding recalls it will come up.

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks I will check for sticker. This is on a dealers lot and they have no idea what had or had not been doen. Unit has been sold a couple times. Thanks

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
When I had my recall work done, in addition to the sticker under the hood, I received paperwork from the shop just like I would have gotten for any service work. Ask the seller if he has paperwork proving that the recall work was done if you can't find the sticker mounted somewhere under the hood. Mine was attached to a frame member in front.

B_s_Bunch
Explorer
Explorer
GM motor I am guessing workhorse. I have not see the unit.

RLS7201
Explorer
Explorer
Are you talking about a Ford or Workhorse gasser chassis. Both had recalls pertaining to brakes.
Work horse had a brake caliper recall. Should be a sticker under the hood, if done. Ford had a brake wiring recall. Should be an added wiring harness, with fuse, next to brake master cylinder, if done.

Richard
95 Bounder 32H F53 460
2013 CRV Toad
2 Segways in Toad
First brake job
1941 Hudson