cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire pressure monitoring systems

roscott
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have advice on the best TPMS to purchase? I've seen several brands including Tire Minder, EEZTIRE and TireTech On. I've read reviews but thought I'd solicit actual users from the community before purchasing. Any guidance is appreciated.
1999 Newmar Dutch Star 3858
39 REPLIES 39

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
X2

ljr wrote:
Seems to be a lot of TST fans. All I've ever owned was my Pressure Pro so I can't compare but it has done the job for me just fine.
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

ljr
Explorer III
Explorer III
Seems to be a lot of TST fans. All I've ever owned was my Pressure Pro so I can't compare but it has done the job for me just fine.
Larry

afrescopXx
Explorer
Explorer
X8

Aside from the fact the system works, TST's customer service is outstanding.

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Another satisfied TST Model 507 owner.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

wtmtnhiker
Explorer
Explorer
BECKS wrote:
My TST system has worked well from day one.

X2!!
bgbassman(bluegrass bass man)

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
TST 507 system here. I have 8 sensors and the ones on my 5'er do not require a booster.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
I too use TST 507 & really love it. I also use it for my trailer tires & it works great without having to boost the signal. Just have to remember that metal valve stems are needed to prevent the sensor from slowly causing issues.
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
I too run the TST system. Second generation..I had the 510 system with non replaceable batteries. Worked flawlessly for two years. Upgraded to the 507 system three years ago and they work as advertised. I'm a satisfied customer...Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

BECKS
Explorer
Explorer
My TST system has worked well from day one.
2006 Travel Supreme
Spartan 42FT Tag Axle

Born_To_Travel
Explorer
Explorer
Most people will tell you they like theirs the best.. I have the TST system and I am satisfied with it.. It has owner replaceable batteries and uses the same batteries that garage door openers use, so you can get them anywhere. Also many large trucking companies are choosing them for their OTR units, so the support base will be around for a while.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KsnSUM2F8