Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Travel the World

ybconway
Explorer
Explorer
https://ybconway.smugmug.com/Misc/i-9RG2jJ3/A
We saw this rig parked at the RV renter's compound in Buenos Aires. Just thought I would share.
Copy and paste to open.
7 REPLIES 7

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is the travel the world thread. Not the camp close to home thread.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
How many states is not the issue with U.S RV'ing, IMHO.

Where you have gotten to in any one state and then camped there in complete comfort - that's the real fun part in U.S. RV'ing. Of course some expedition type vehicles are very good at delivering this in states or countries.
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
I come from a family of geographers. Travel seems natural. My brother has spent a year in Asia, 8 months traveling across Africa in a truck, 6 months across Europe on a motorcycle, etc. I have traveled a lot.

It makes the little maps on the back of RVs showing 10 states seem sort of ridiculous. Anyone that hasn't been to 50 states yet has some work to do.

ybconway
Explorer
Explorer
I was told it was in storage then it was going to the south of Argentina and then back to North America.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
They have a website with pictures here.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
ybconway wrote:
https://ybconway.smugmug.com/Misc/i-9RG2jJ3/A
We saw this rig parked at the RV renter's compound in Buenos Aires. Just thought I would share.
Copy and paste to open.

It looks like that rig has seen a lot of the world ... but maybe it has yet to visit some remote parts of the U.S., such as: The Oregon Outback, the Dubinky Well area, and the Lonesome Beaver campground. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Just the one picture? Suggest you post the picture(s), not just the website.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad