cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Water filters

billyboy
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have the under counter filter made by 3M and know where to buy it. It is a 3M filter Model usf
09 winny adventurer 32h 33 ft towing 015 focus
5 REPLIES 5

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
kd7cxg-2 wrote:
billyboy wrote:
Does anyone have the under counter filter made by 3M and know where to buy it. It is a 3M filter Model usf

Amazon has the 3M Filtrete Model 3US PS01 for $40.91, it includes the filter head and one filter. I installed one on our MH two years ago. It takes all the sediment and clorine taste out of the water.

Hope this helps,

Tom
Yep, that's the one I replaced the 3M with. The only downside is it doesn't bypass with the filter removed for winterizing, so I bought a double female sharkbite and pull the pex and route them together through the double female to bypass it.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

kd7cxg-2
Explorer
Explorer
billyboy wrote:

Amazon has the 3M Filtrete Model 3US PS01 for $40.91, it includes the filter head and one filter. I installed one on our MH two years ago. It takes all the sediment and clorine taste out of the water.

Hope this helps,

Tom
2013 Itasca Sunstar 27N
Toad: 2010 Toyota Corolla
Good Sam Lifetime Member

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
See if this RV filter site has what you need:

https://www.rvwaterfilterstore.com/

They are extremely helpful on the phone. Perhaps they could suggest an alternative.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
The ones I found were over $60 so I switched out the unit to a Filtrete.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

Campinghoss
Explorer
Explorer
I do. I use the Hydrolife filter. What model you order depends on whether you have quick disconnects or screw on.
Camping Hoss
2017 Open Range 3X 388RKS
MorRyde IS with disc brakes
2017 F-350 6.7 with hips 8'bed
Lucie our fur baby
Lucky 9/15/2007 - 1/30/2023