cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Walk past mine every day while getting the pooper scooper.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! 74 posts in 24 hours.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

efenclau2077
Explorer
Explorer
Had the wheel bearings replaced.
2000 Damon Challenger P32 Chassis 32 ft no slides

Dreamscape
Explorer
Explorer
Finished the first coat of clear on some cabinets I built for the front over the driver and co-pilot. Then took a nap!

Capeman1
Explorer
Explorer
changed out a screen door latch

btilfan
Explorer
Explorer
unloaded some firewood from the basement and checked tire pressure.
2007 Damon Astoria Pacifica
My next hobby.

RES1749
Explorer
Explorer
Scrub, wash and wax the roof - took me about 8 hrs. Need to rest the arms and knees from all those hard work.
RES
NRV 2007 Dolphin LX 6355
2006 Jeep Liberty 4X4

Poodle_Power
Explorer
Explorer
we washed and waxed the half of the motorhome we didn't get done 3 days ago.

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
I washed the windshied and remarked wow those 10 year old 159's just went 10000 miles out to the west and back with zero issues. Then I remarked man it's a shame the frame didnt do as well.

The rv has buckled in the middle from towing. I doubt the insurance will cover it, if not time for another one. Guess I should have kept the diesel after all. :B

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
It's at the RV Shop getting rewired some type of rodent chewed thru the generator wires! John

mesathom
Explorer
Explorer
Just ordered a water filtration system for the coach. Am now gathering clothes getting ready to load-out for our four month summer tour.
Thom & Barb Feit
Kona ~ our Standard Black Poodle ๐Ÿ™‚
Mesa, AZ

2000 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40' DP
330 Cummins
2007 Saturn Vue

stuckon50s
Explorer
Explorer
Taught my fridge some new curse words, and told my ice chest how much I appreciated it's simple function !

Tedtoo
Explorer
Explorer
Drove to Mt. Pleasant, TX for 4 new Trojan house batteries. Came home and installed Pro-Fill on the new batteries. Re-arranged two bays and threw some stuff out! Full=timer leaving the lake for Colorado next week.

hoteltur
Explorer
Explorer
I LOOKED at mine as i drove past it on my driveway today. Cant wait to use it again...
Brand new 07 Damon Daybreak 3276 F53 V10
2011 Jeep Wrangler 4dr JKU 4x4 Toed
2003 KVF Kawasaki 4x4
1 Wife and 3 youngins (10, 12, & 14)

semiretiredDIY
Explorer
Explorer
John339 wrote:
Yesterday I repaired the drive shaft parking brake by replacing the brake shoes.
Then removed the wheels, 19.5" needing 450 lbs of torque, and made sure the disk brakes had plenty of pad left. They do.
Today will be greasing and lubing the chassis.
Tomorrow is removing the house batteries and adding water if needed. Distilled of course. Then vacuuming, cleaning and finally washing using a product that waxes at the same time. 303 Protectant on the tires and Windex on the windows and we will be ready for the next trip.
There is always something but it is still fun and a good hobby for an old timer.

Please let me know where your going so I can stay out of your way, with 450 lbs torque on 19.5 rims, you have those lug bolts stretched way past their designed limits.