cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Peralko
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a 32" TV in place of the old tube TV that came with the coach. Took a few hours, but came out good.
Peralko
USAF Retired
2000 Prevost Marathon H3-45
2006 Nissan Maxima

FIRE_UP
Explorer
Explorer
Well gang,
I had some blocks that I use for the Jacks to they not only have a larger foot print on what could be softer soil/grass or even maybe soft/hot pavement but, also the jacks don't have to travel down so far and gives better protection against "leaning" and possible tweaking of them.

But, those blocks were a bit heavy and, I'm already at the max on the rig anyway so, I knocked out some taller but, a bit smaller in lateral dimensions. They're at about 9" x 11" x 5". They're made from two, 4"x6" sections that are side by side and, sandwiched by two, 3/4" ACX plywood. They are glued and screwed with Gorilla wood glue and, 2", #10, plated, squared-drive flat head screws.

I then sprayed two coats of sanding sealer and three of clear lacquer. I know Urethane is a much better coating for those but, I hate waiting for Urethane to dry. It takes forever. Anyway, these are considerably lighter and do the job.
Scott

Scott and Karla
SDFD RETIRED
2004 Itasca Horizon, 36GD Slate Blue 330 CAT
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab 4x4 Toad
2008 Caliente Red LVL II GL 1800 Goldwing
KI60ND

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Since I did something, here goes...lubricated all seals and gaskets as well as the steps. Built a shelf in a storage bin where I keep hoses, elec etc, so they will stay organized. Started getting service plan quotes since mine expires next month...7 years old.
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

ncfd410
Explorer
Explorer
After returning from a two week trip to Florida on Tuesday we took it to the dealer today to get some warranty repairs done. Waiting and planning for our next trip.
Ed and Muriel
2013 Winnebago Itasca Sunstar 35 F

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got my 2x210watt solar panels installed with solar Boost controller and remote.

Bought TireTraker TPMS and installed same on all ten tires,(sigh of relief).

Learned that all the puck lights on my ceiling (35) are already LED, from the factory (uninformed salesman).

Drove another 60 miles - have put on 3,500 miles since Nov. Its hard doing it 60 miles a day ๐Ÿ™‚
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

bresdogsr
Explorer
Explorer
Called a dealership to ask questions about a new one.
2014 Newmar Dutch Star 4018

wandasone
Explorer
Explorer
Pics are coming. Its still in the "too dark to take pictures" pole barn. Thanks for the welcome!
Dan and Wanda
03 Winnebago Adventurer 35U
Prius toad
Counting the days till full time!

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
wandasone wrote:
Bought a new to us 2003 Winnebago Adventurer 35U. Spent the day putting in new batteries and replacing the solenoid that allows the house batteries to charge from engine. Nice to see it work! Its been in storage all winter and I can't wait to get it out in three weeks to head to Kentucky Lake area for a chance to sniff outside air and maybe not have to shovel. Over 2' of the white stuff here.

Congrats on the new coach and welcome to the forum.

Post up some pics of the new rig, we like pictures.

Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
I did not do this today but in the middle of January we sold our 08 HR to Lazy Days. That was probably the second happiest day of our RV experience not counting the 9 months on the road finding our retirement home.
Randy

tork_d
Explorer
Explorer
ordered an rv furiture package to better serve our needs..
now we wait...
no matter where you go...there you are
2007 Damon Challenger
2002 Jeep GC
to many toys..getting low on time

afrescopXx
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded it up for its maiden voyage. Cross 1/2 the country and then some.

wandasone
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a new to us 2003 Winnebago Adventurer 35U. Spent the day putting in new batteries and replacing the solenoid that allows the house batteries to charge from engine. Nice to see it work! Its been in storage all winter and I can't wait to get it out in three weeks to head to Kentucky Lake area for a chance to sniff outside air and maybe not have to shovel. Over 2' of the white stuff here.
Dan and Wanda
03 Winnebago Adventurer 35U
Prius toad
Counting the days till full time!

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Leave for Disneyworld in 6 days, but temperature is holding up dewinterizing the plumbing. I guess I'll have to do in the road.

But good weather earlier in the month let get the roof recaulked. Genny and engine are ready to. LET THE SEASON BEGIN!
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

daverich
Explorer
Explorer
I regenerated our water softener. Ah! What a wonderful difference. I had forgotten to do it, and it had not been as soft.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Added two foot strip of LED lights to kitchen sink cabinet. Now we can see stuff.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike