cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
ctpres wrote:
Installed - well almost finished - 39" TV and replaced temp cabinet handles with some to match existing. BTW enlarging 26" TV hole to 39 inch hole is FUN.

No pictures? ๐Ÿ˜ž

Stormlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a new Polebuddy 22' flag poll kit on the ladder. Have 3 new flags to go with it. Waiting for new multi-color globe to go on top. Installed a new adjustable grab bar for the screen door. This is an awesome low cost add on.
1995 Georgie Boy Cruise Air, Class A, 35 foot
Has all the bells and whistles ๐Ÿ™‚
Huntington Beach, California

GabJam
Explorer
Explorer
Dewinterized, changed the oil & filter, topped off antifreeze & batteries.
11' Monaco Monarch 34SBD

Dan:B, Donna:), Gabrielle (13):R, & Jameson (11):p

Listen to Country Music on-line or on your Smart Phone @ US66Radio.com

revump
Explorer
Explorer
I enjoyed just relaxing in my MH. It has been a great day
Bob

GHOST1750
Explorer
Explorer
Washed my Tradewinds this afternoon, sure looks good. It took me 2 or 3 hours. I use a product called Wash and Wax, doesn't streak, doesn't spot but I do squeege and dry it. For me it is relaxing.
Just Don and a Chiuahua called Dulce
2003 39' Tradewinds LE
2002 Cavalier tow
Korean Veteran, USAF
FMCA F357981
CC4C
GOOD SAM

Life is a journey, not a destination !

whporwil
Explorer
Explorer
April 19, Brainerd, MN I shoveled snow away from my camper for the 3rd time since coming home from Texas.

toomoxy
Explorer
Explorer
Getting my RV dewinterized...
I sure hope I didn't jump the gun on that one... brrrr

Hubby plans on sterilizing the RV this week, of all the mice contamination. I feel so gross just thinking about mice crawling in it... as my unit was so pristine... Good news is the RV place said they found a mouse nest under my tub and cleaned that all out for me.

Had a new hose line installed for the windshield washer fluid (it had come off).

RV place found the short in my electrical system, they said was in the ceiling and appeared to have gotten nicked by a screw when the manufacturer, installed some trim and as a result my lights were working intermittently. Kind of funny this only happened after all the RV repair shopโ€™s work of installing new garage lights and AC however, I'm happy it has been repaired.

RV place is installed my new Shower head called Oxygenics Body Spa RV Showerhead. They showed me it was just a thin straight stream now, so putting my old one back on and calling that a loss.

RV place is replacing my white Screen door bar with the silver Screen Door Cross Bar...
cause people wouldn't see the white one and still hit my screen door...

I found silent clock on amazon that I purchased for my living area, as the clock I had in the main room used to tick and drive me mental. I need complete silence to get a good nightโ€™s sleep.

and I ordered the Bauer RV Electric Door Lock (battery operated) after speaking to the customer service (who are amazing). I like this design and function just wish it had a key fob ...cause would be handy to just hit that when getting gas or leaving the RV quickly... Side note the company says they are looking into this key fob function and may have something with a fob by 2014 (I decided not to wait)... I go to dog shows and always leave the RV Open cause my friends I travel with, are coming and going different times so easier...this will allow me to lock it and just give out the access code to them.

I received the Springfield Three Stage Table Pedestal, Black air assisted from Walmart cause I found the old wall and leg model too difficult to put up and down, hoping this works well for me.
now if the Camping World Thor RV place will get back to me on a replacement table I will be all set

Still considering installing electrical Awning... but in the mean time I am having the RV place replace my old one that had holes in it.

Thor got back to me and said they can't install a front drop down bed like what is now being offered on most Class A's including windsport model that I have but in a toy hauler... shoot .. I was so looking forward to private bed area up front and I canโ€™t afford a new RV.
RV place found my Toilet plugged up and fixed that

Installing a door latch to keep the hatch door from banging me in the head when I go to empty the septic.

Got my double pancake LED lights with bulbs to replace my old hot ones
As well as to add more light into the garage area.

RV place is also installing a new motion detector light with LED by my
Garage entry doorโ€ฆ

SpurHntr
Explorer
Explorer
4 new tires on her rear. OUCH
Replaced slide out controller
Installed new entry steps/motor
Oil/filters changed
Filled propane tank
'08 Newmar Kountry Star 3916, 400ISL Cummins
'17 F250 Diesel Platty SRW Crew 6.75' bed
'17 JKU Rubicon Recon, LoD flat towable Destroyer bumper.
Blue Ox, BB, PP TPMS, Ranger EV

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed - well almost finished - 39" TV and replaced temp cabinet handles with some to match existing. BTW enlarging 26" TV hole to 39 inch hole is FUN.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
Utilized a break in the rain yesterday while parked in Crockett, TX at Houston County Lake to clean the bug guts off the windshield and front of the RV. Follow on rain did a good job of rinsing the remainder off.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the coach yesterday in preparation for the forecast rainstorms today. So far rain is mild and no sand/dirt has splashed up on the sides, yet.

Was talking on the phone and noticed a cupboard door was lopsided? Can't figure out how a dado joint dismantled itself AND cracked an exterior piece. In the early hours of the morning I decided to take the door down, glue it and strap it to see if it goes back together. It appears to have done so. Now to wait for Elmers to set up so I can rehang the door. Oh, I didn't DO the job in the early hours, DW probably would have complained if I had gotten her up to provide third hand at 5:30 AM. Waited until 11:30.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

psg
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the interior after a weekend of drag racing. Sat on the uncomfortable couch and daydreamed about better furniture.
Pam George, bookworm & traveler
1997 Itasca Suncruiser 30WQ

FC
Explorer
Explorer
My MH come out of winter storage tonight and to the dealer for an oil change tomorrow. On weekend cleaning and stocking it and then next weekend camping.
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

Biglou71
Explorer
Explorer
Airstoneยฎ Faux stacked stone...This stuff is awesome!!!!

1986 Fleetwood PACE ARROW 34L
"Work In Progress"
http://www.TANAHARADesign.com

ncfd410
Explorer
Explorer
Finally picked it up from the dealer after six plus weeks waiting for warranty service to be completed. One part arrived today after I picked it up, so it will go back next week for that and some other work they did not complete. I am looking for a new place to get warranty work done on a 2013 Itasca Sunstar 35f. I am not very happy with the dealer who sold it to me. I will be speaking to Marcus at the Syracuse Rally.
For now getting ready to attend the Blue/White scrimmage in Happy Valley on Saturday.
Ed and Muriel
2013 Winnebago Itasca Sunstar 35 F