cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new Wineguard antenna. Did the old trick of forgetting to put it down before leaving campground. Packing to get ready for next trip.

Stormlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Started sanding my my today with 320 grit and a 12 inch block. I have already sanded the bottom half, will get ladder and start top half tomorrow. If all goes well may be spraying primer within a few days.
1995 Georgie Boy Cruise Air, Class A, 35 foot
Has all the bells and whistles ๐Ÿ™‚
Huntington Beach, California

kohlerguy
Explorer
Explorer
Fixed the wipers. Bought my class a and both wipers had broken and stripped knurls. Blades needed replacing also. Not exactly your Autozone type parts. Knurls are $4 items but $16 to ship. I'm smiling now as they now work like are suppose to.
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2005 NewMar Dutch Star 3815DP

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Brought it down the drive and parked it closer to the house to make it easier for DW to get it clean and loaded up. :B

We're off to Seal Bay on Thursday with the Vancouver Islanders Chapter of FMCA.

aboeck3
Explorer
Explorer
Today I started unloading and cleaning from our last trip to Orlando (and getting ready for our next trip in Sept.). This thing really gets dirty after 2 1/2 months on the road. But, the cleaning is well worth it.
Al & Jane - RETIRED
(Nico, Smudge & Boo - Cocker Spaniels)
2017 Winnebago Journey 42E with 2013 Honda CR-V toad & 2 bicycles (just in case)
Dreams Do Come True

jllarson3
Explorer
Explorer
Well, not today, but since we were last out in May.

1. Installed new Passenger-side mirror arm. (Darn trees...)
2. Mounted new LCD on a hinged door so we can access the storage behind that the previous owner left inaccessible.
3. Ran 12/2 wire from Power Center to front vent fan location in preparation for retro-fitting a new Roof A/C to supplement the Winnebago basement A/C. Installed new 20-amp breaker to complete.
4. Left MH at local Camping World for said Roof A/C install.
5. Signed up for Millenicom.com internet data service. I live a mile away from their office, so I saved the shipping charges.
6. Plotted out our Mid-July trip to Texas (Yeah - I Know!!!) and made reservations. (Our son has surgery at Ft Bliss in El Paso. We're the designated grands-sitters.)
The Goodsamclub.com Trip Planning program is pretty neat...
7. Making arrangements to add a new satellite receiver to our existing DISH account. Receiver $100, monthly charge, $7.00 per month.

Hmmm... Enough for now...

John L

gsf35099
Explorer
Explorer
Removed roof vents, replaced & re caulked. Plus cleaned and re caulked roof passenger side. All prevention as I experienced $14k of damage on my cab over camper from not spending the few hours each year to re caulk. Just a few hours a year & <$50 in caulking material will save a great deal of headache & big $$$$$. ๐Ÿ™‚
2005 Damon Astoria 3679
300 Cummins ISB 5.9, Allison auto 5 speed

Life is to short not to have a good time and enjoy!!!

Stormlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Over the past 3 weeks I have used a magic eraser wheel to remove vinyl graphics in prep for new paint. Over past two days working on installing new central vacuum system from Dust Buster. Going to replace all plastic window blind tensioners, going to put treatment 8n roof. Getting her ready fkr the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
1995 Georgie Boy Cruise Air, Class A, 35 foot
Has all the bells and whistles ๐Ÿ™‚
Huntington Beach, California

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Finished a two day job of waxing the coach
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

roachcoach
Explorer
Explorer
Finishing installing our new Dometic AC and it works , feels good to save some money. Had a quote for 500.00 and up
but you can DIY and save.
Richard & Rachel
2006 Damon Astoria Diesel Pusher
2004 Jeep Liberty

bobphoenix
Explorer
Explorer
We arrived at Canoe River CG in Mansfield MA, last night, after three nights at Nelson's Family CG in East Hampton, Connecticut...

Nelson's, highly recommended... Canoe swamp, um... I mean River... too much like living in a "Will of Landrew" episode from Star Trek...

Why doesn't New England have more State Parks with facilities?

Oh and not to stray off topic...
I had the oil changed, before we left Connecticut... and I repaired the mirror and awning stays, I knocked off by pulling too close to a telephone pole that was leaning into the road at my brother in law's house...
"The ultimate camping trip was the Lewis and Clark expedition."
~ Dave Barry

2000 Coachmen CATALINA MILLENNIUM EDITION, Class A - Gas

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
DW started to clean out the motor home after 14 years of traveling. It will be going up for sale after it is cleaned out. My lung problems have slowly gotten worse where I can't do much but just sit around as my breathing can't oxygenate my blood fast enough if I move too fast.

Lots of fond memories and it will be sad to see it go. But I'll still hang around RV.NET.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the MT. bugs off front cap.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Just finished up adjusting the valves on my CAT C7. Only a couple of them really need adjustment, but I spent about 4 hours because I'm borderline insane and always try to get them all in the middle of the spec.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
Well so far today I have removed the DW's surfboard(joke there)and started rubbing out the overspray from painting the trim where I made to the rear cap. I am on my way to a glass shop where I will pick up the cabinet doors I routed out to accept smoked glass that will let the IR beam from the remote for the BluRay player in to control the player. After that I think I get some rubbing compound and rub out the rest of the rear cap and where the RMP is flaking from sunburn. By then the DW should be home from her quilt guild's Helping Hands, sew in and I'll make dinner for her. That philanthropic work will wear a girl out so she deserves it.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II