cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
Not today but recent. I replaced the CO2 detector (Mount High) and the propane gas detector (Mount Low).
Seems like 3-5 years and they are shot. Safety is all important in the confined space of a "B".
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

JoeRT04
Explorer
Explorer
sergeant76 wrote:
Joe, why are they going to NH to a RoadTrek dealer, when there is a RoadTrek dealer in Raynham, MA, both dealerships are owned by the same folks.
Hi Ron. I talked to the couple again last night: The dealer has a larger inventory of models RT's on display at the NH site at this time. The couple likes to travel. :B They want to look at all options. As My Roadtrek requested, If you want to discuss this further, let's either do it by E-mail or as a new topic.

Joe
2015 Class B Roadtrek Zion

AJRV
Explorer
Explorer
We had 4 heavy duty Bilstein shocks installed today on our 2004 Pleasureway. Rides great now.

senf
Explorer
Explorer
After 20,000 plus kms to Newfoundland and back this summer, the RT sat out in the fall rains for the past month. Most of the road dirt got washed off, but today, the RT is really clean (on the outside) having washed it from the roof on down. Tomorrow the windshield has to have the wax removed from today's wash.
"Drive with Care, Life has no Spare!"
2008 Roadtrek C190V 6.0L Hella Fog, Nighthawk Driving, Halogen Reverse Lights, Fiamma Air Horn, Firestone Air Bags, Custom Bed & Mattress, Custom O/Head Tray. website www.sen-f.ca

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Don't want to get too far off topic, but for any new buyers, buy locally, unless you are saving a lot of money, and figure it's worth driving to that dealer for service. RV dealerships are not like auto dealerships, they are independently owned, and do not have to service your RV. I know, not great PR for the manufactures, but it happens a lot. Dealerships are going to service their customers first, and since they often don't make much on warranty work, don't be surprised if they refuse to do the work for you, or make you wait several months.
Please, if you want to discuss this further, start a new thread, so this one stays on topic.
Thanks

sergeant76
Explorer
Explorer
Joe, why are they going to NH to a RoadTrek dealer, when there is a RoadTrek dealer in Raynham, MA, both dealerships are owned by the same folks.

Ron
Ron & Rose Cabral
New Bedford, MA
2010 Chevy/RoadTrek 190 Popular
FMCA-303873 ~K1RRC~ RRCRT@aol.com

JoeRT04
Explorer
Explorer
Today, I gave a tour of my RT to a neighbor couple down the street. It took about an hour to my surprise. Lots of questions.

They have been checking out my B for a while, wondering what it was all about.
They also made an appointment to see a Roadtrek dealer in NH for tomorrow to check out new and used models while checking online for deals as well.
2015 Class B Roadtrek Zion

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
From 11/13/11
goreds2 wrote:
Took it on a 50 mile round trip for great exercise. My son had a basketball function.

I did the same thing on 11/27/11

sergeant76
Explorer
Explorer
Made and installed a headboard for the sofa/bed today.

Ron
Ron & Rose Cabral
New Bedford, MA
2010 Chevy/RoadTrek 190 Popular
FMCA-303873 ~K1RRC~ RRCRT@aol.com

jimervin
Explorer
Explorer
Today I found it leaks propane. Camping world tomorrow for a fix.
jim

Makin__Do
Explorer
Explorer
Decided to sell it! I've only had it two weeks (2003 Roadtrek) and after taking out my old Chinook class c decided I can't part with it. Wife said one must go, so it's the RT. Love my Chinook.

Rowboat
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to Santa Claus parade. Great place to sit and keep warm till parade gets close. Bob

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday, I gave it a much needed bath. I need to get it waxed before winter.

gdoug83
Explorer
Explorer
Drilled weep holes in porch lights, added MBZ hub logos, and installed Scan Gauge II. Checked batteries and fluids. Ran generator for a while.
Doug
2010 RT RS Adventurous
Sprinter 3500

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Took it on a 50 mile round trip for great exercise. My son had a basketball function.