cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Did You Do To Your Class B Today ?

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
I see the other types of RV's having this type of thread. I did a search and could not find one here. 🙂

Yesterday, I drove mine to work to "excercise" it. I have driven it to work twice in the two weeks I have owned it.

In the two years I owned my Class C, I drove it to work ZERO times. :E
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds
1,574 REPLIES 1,574

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday, front end alignment of a bad factory job.
Today, removed some unused items we "thought" we needed. Re-installed the wheel covers and strapped them with zip ties. A little more cleaning and dusting after our month long trip. Reloaded some clothes for next voyage
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

AJRV
Explorer
Explorer
We just returned from a 10 day trip to AR attending a bluegrass festival. Great musicians.
We spent the day vacuuming,mopping the floors, wiping down the wood work, laundry and making up the beds with clean linens. Now, we are ready for the next adventure on the road.
AJRV

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Please try and I stay on topic.
What Did You Do To Your Class B today?

Posts that wonder off of the topic will be deleted. A new thread can always be started, or the "pm" function can be used if you want to chat with another member.
This isn't only directed at Marionap there have been others.

The moderator thanks you.

Marionap
Explorer
Explorer
Fastpaddler,
Just saw your great response to my questions about screens. Thank you so much! New 2014 PW Ascent, picked up last week, tho with only 280 miles, has some real issues. A recall the dealer didn't know about, major problems with furnace. Worrying it's a lemon....but maybe all the warranties will help get it in shape. Screens down the list right now....but your suggestions are great....and I will get to them! Thanks again!

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
yizit

Have a great trip. We are debating the local weather and considering if we can squeeze in a trip before the frost arrives. Finishing RV wood conditioning.
AL

yizit
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the day cleaning the outside of our RS. Made a curtain for back door to keep cold air from blowing in at the top of bed. Getting ready for a trip to Door County, WI, on Monday.
Jim & Darlene
Pickles our Teddy Bear
2013 Roadtrek RS Adventurous (aka..Roada)
Wisconsin Dells...Water park capital of the world

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
I am busy using Murphy Oil on the Honey Maple cabinetry in our Pleasure-way Plateau TS. It takes time but works. We have tended to forget that this is real wood and after a while it gets dry. I am also cleaning off any marks on the wood. Looks a lot newer now so far.
AL

dtbrimhall
Explorer
Explorer
We have spent the last two months preparing a new home for our "Stanley"
Just returned from the Balloon Fest in Albuquerque and are using the Stanley Barn for the very first time.

stan909
Explorer
Explorer
Put new rear tires Nexen Roadian AT II 's. Korean tire lots of good reviews online. Unfortunately I bought new tires for the front 5 months ago or I would have done tge front also. This past summer I did a bit of forest road driving and scared myself a few times losing traction in the boonies so the AT 's will help a lot. So far they feel good with little additional noise.

Kimbopolo
Explorer
Explorer
Exercised the generator. Filled the propane tank. Ready for a road trip!
2010 Roadtrek 190 Popular
http://www.kimbopolo.blogspot.com

VE3ESN
Explorer
Explorer
The outside faucet in the side storage area of our 1996 RT Versatile leaked badly and no replacement parts were available. RT mounted this faucet inside a fiberglass enclosure and the only access was from a tiny opening behind the rear driver's side wheel. Unbelievable lack of planning/engineering! I cut out a section of the enclosure in order to gain access, and replaced the faucet with a stronger non-rv type. Soon I'll fabricate an L-shaped piece of aluminum to cover the opening that I cut out. RT should have realized that these parts don't last forever, and replacement should have been made much easier. Even a plumber with a basin wrench would've had extreme difficulty the way that RT originally configured this faucet. Grrrr! Thanks for reading my "rant".
Jerry & Susie
1996 Roadtrek 190 Versatile (Dodge 5.2 L)

Explorer
Explorer
Fixed a broken cabinet latch.
Roadtrek 190 Popular 2011

Meryl and Me Hit the Road

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Moved my PW Plateau to another location in RV yard to escape mice by the fence.Plugged in my solar trickle charger. I will need to either put covers on my new tires or spray them with protectant. Any views on this ie re spray-on protectant to inhibit tire-wall cracking?

pickerel_cove
Explorer
Explorer
We found 303 Aerospace Protectant at NAPA and applied it to tires and running boards. Auto stores in our area had never heard of it and even NAPA had to order it. Someone had asked about this in this forum earlier. Our experience was that it went on easy and made both tires and running boards look like new. There are YouTube videos that indicate that it can be used for all sorts of things. We may try it on our truck's tonneau cover.

Fastpaddler
Explorer
Explorer
Yizit
Good news. Have fun travelling in your neat RV.