cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

two_travelers
Explorer
Explorer
Finished waxing. Had rugs and cushions cleaned. Plan to get throws or blankets for the couch and dinette to keep them better. Rug needed it after a half gallon of OJ fell out of the refridge and pooled by the rug. What a mess to clean up.

Texas_TC
Explorer
Explorer
Drove my rig up to Camping World in Denton Texas and met another forum member (met on this forum) from Michigan. Ronfisherman and his wife are great people and we spent about an hour looking at each others coaches and talking about systems and changes made to the rigs (mostly his, he has had his longer and has done some really cool things with the floor plan and electronics). They are coming back to Texas later this winter and I hope we can get together for a little longer visit then.
2011 Journey Express
2011 Chevy Texas Edition Silverado 4X4 Extended Cab (In Tow)

rjf7g
Explorer
Explorer
I installed magnetic knife strip and took apart the 12-V fan in the bathroom to figure out where the noise was coming from. Turns out the blades are brittle and the motor makes a nasty sounding noise. So, I will replace them both. I may make the 90 minute trek to Camping World in Winchester tomorrow. They have replacement motors on the web but not replacement blades.
1999 American Cruiser Class B
2006 Palomino Puma 27FQ Bunkhouse
2007 Gulfstream Innsbruck 36FRS Park Trailer

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Continued on my new entertainment center! (Photos to come at project completion)
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
Mounted a piece of oak on the edge of the bunk mattress and put stainless hooks on for the ladder, for some reason ours didn't come with one like the rest of them.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the cab part of the RV and worked on replacing the running light on the passenger side of the hood.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Livies_Dad
Explorer
Explorer
Went and had the propane tank filled. Heading for E. Tn on Monday
for 11 days. May need lots of heat.

Camping_Dutchma
Explorer
Explorer
Put new coach batteries in....
2008 Chevy 3500 cc DRW Duramax
2009 Cedar Creek Silverback 35L4QBS
Pull Rite 20.5 super 5th

2004 United Specialties Sold
stop by, theres always a seat by the fire

Member:Good Sam Club Haulin Highlanders

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
Last night I put penetrating oil on the threads of my shocks, came out today and removed them. I ordered some new shocks and heard about the dreaded driver side shock removal on E350/E450:h I removed both front shocks in under 20 minutes and had no problems, just put a 15mm wrench on top and turned the other nut and it came right off.

Jim___Dee
Explorer
Explorer
Clean up after our first big outing,we got it two weeks ago,went to western PA for 3 days. traveled 490 miles,got 8mpg.
My wife said that we won't be going back to a TT.
Jim Harshfield

82secaturbo
Explorer
Explorer
I assessed the damages from my weekend trip. I went pretty hard-core off-roading with the mighty lil Tioga to get to a cool little spot for some dirtbiking, shooting, and jet skiing. A few scrapes underneath, tore off both auxiliary reversing lights, and burned the trans. fluid & motor oils a little. Holding WOT climbing hills that some dirtbikes would turn away from is a bit more abuse than what it was designed for.

Anyone have any clue as to how much lean angle it'd take to topple one of these things?--'78 Tioga on a dodge F-40 with a 440. My buddy following me said I got one of the rears off the ground during an off-cambered steep descent.

Also--how do I set a signature?
Thanks!
'78 Tioga 21' on a Dodge F-40 440ci.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
I worked on my satellite tripod setup today. I've never been able to get it to work away from home, and I found the reason! I've been trimming the coax cable incorrectly when I installed the connectors, essentially there was no signal passing through the cable. In the end, I was able to get it to work in the driveway. Hopefully I can get the same result when we're out on the road.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Camper_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it back home from a weekend at the coast. Beautiful weather, no crowds, great time of year to be camping!
2016 Itasca Navion 24J

Alpha_Dog
Explorer
Explorer
Look at it everyday as I pass the storage facility right off the main road I travel to town (to work).

Took a skillet back to it today, we had used to cook a special dish at home.
"Arvey" (yes, we gave him a name.)
2007 Coachmen Freelander 3150SS (32' class C)
My "kids" (a bunch of Toy Fox Terriers)

Demco Kar Kaddy SS
Backup Camera System from www.rearviewsystems.com
Frank's Electronics Voltage Booster (Autoformer)
ScanGauge II
GEO method

Hoppers4
Explorer
Explorer
Went on the last outing of the year til the Cape Disappointment trip the day after Christmas. Washed the bugs off, winterized with the compressor, and set up the dehumidifier to keep the NW humidity at bay. Will do the monthly genset exercise tomorrow.
2015 Jayco Greyhawk 29MV