cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Oh man Im so sorry,,I hope you have tow service...and a warrenty..this is one of my worst fears...

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Sad Sad Day ๐Ÿ˜ž Getting towed 200 miles to an Allison Transmission repair facility.

2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
Capt.Storm wrote:
EMD360 wrote:
I'm preparing for an overnight trip next weekend. Solar battery charger, check, new fiberglass propane tank, check, full tanks, check, something tasty for the BBQ, check, libations, check. Almost as much fun as the camping trip! You northerners come on down to AZ and spend some $$ seeing our beautiful state. 108 today but we'll just drive a bit north into elevation to get more moderate temps. Happy camping!

Fiberglass propane tank?

Clear View Fiberglass Propane Tanks. Excellent choice for outdoor activities, including commercial rafting, horse packing, hunting, overland travel, and eco-tours.

Use where other propane taks are too heavy or can suffer corrosion. Meets or Exceeds current US, Canadian DOT and EC (since 2001) approvals.

* Weighs 50% less than steel bottles
* Visable fuel level right through the bottle
* Non corrosive materials, impervious to saltwater
* Non-explosive
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

Capt_Storm
Explorer
Explorer
EMD360 wrote:
I'm preparing for an overnight trip next weekend. Solar battery charger, check, new fiberglass propane tank, check, full tanks, check, something tasty for the BBQ, check, libations, check. Almost as much fun as the camping trip! You northerners come on down to AZ and spend some $$ seeing our beautiful state. 108 today but we'll just drive a bit north into elevation to get more moderate temps. Happy camping!

Fiberglass propane tank?

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

Cannondale61
Explorer
Explorer
Started the winterization process. Bought two bottles of antifreeze for the water system, opened the faucets and the low point drains. Filled black holding tank with water and cup of bleach left sit for hour went for a ride then dumped. Have cleaned out all the food from unit. Unfortunatly probable wont get out again this year.

Kevin
Wilderness 2875BH

rgrcpa
Explorer
Explorer
Put a "temporary" repair on the secondary gas fule line under my Jayco. Took it to a Ford dealer in Tupelo. They climbed under it and told me I had done EXACTLY what they would have done. So, my "temporary" fix will have to do. The alternative is to take it to a truck repair shop, drop the fuel tank, and replace the entire gas line. I will watch over the repair closely from now on.
Rick Roberts
RV Part-timer
2002 Jayco Granite Ridge 32'

skimask
Explorer
Explorer
Cut open a small section of my ceiling and found soaked plywood and insulation. But as far as I could tell, the soaked wood doesn't extend over to the walls.
(sigh)

David_R
Explorer
Explorer
Swapped out the old single house battery for a pair of new batteries.
2007 BT Cruiser 5231
2002 Heritage Softail Classic

TiogaChevy
Explorer
Explorer
Wife and I spent 6 hours taking off two years of bugs and tar from our 2000 Tioga Arrow. Previous owner drove it 2000 miles and put it away in the garage without cleaning it. A lot of work but wow does it look great! Went with the cheap stuff from Wal-Mart (campco?). Worked really good. Now the next task is to use the wash and wax on it. That will be much easier.
2013 Flagstaff Micro-Lite

cduff
Explorer
Explorer
Since the weather here as good cold, I parked it and winterized it.

Supposed to go down to 2 degrees C by Monday ๐Ÿ˜ž

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine adjusted the carb. idle for me today and I cleaned the cabin out to take it out overnight tomorrow.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

aacow
Explorer
Explorer
Took the dog house out and ordered Hush Mat to quiet the rig down. It should be here tomorrow. Also added throw rugs to clean it easier. Need to paint HOT over the hot water heater....it says it but it's hard to see. 9 year old grandson got a 2nd degree burn off of it last weekend! Getting ready for a couple of trips before winter sets in!

broadsonquads
Explorer
Explorer
Got one of those fancy shower rods installed so that the curtain doesn't follow me around. Shook out the rugs and swept, hooked up the quad trailer for a weekend in the Sierra's. Temps in the 30's yeehaaa.

brlowe
Explorer
Explorer
Twarner,
That rig looks great for an 88. Enjoy it.