cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

kthomas693
Explorer
Explorer
Took her and gassed her up today. Paid 3.23pg. Also let the gennie run about 10mins.

I got some behind the wheel time- in an abandoned parking lot with curbs and hedges and low hanging trees in spots. Did a mock "back in to a campsite"- did fairly well and we did not exchange any choice words like we sometimes do- also drove around this area but all on residential streets- few more practice runs and I will be ready for the highways.

Everytime I get in it I bust at the seams-- I am so happy and we just love it...

2010 Winn Chalet 31C ( retired rental in perfect shape )

Michigander2005
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday used sawzall to cut rear bumper off , cleaned it up with angle grinder ๐Ÿ™‚

This afternoon son welded on new one ๐Ÿ™‚

Next project is PVC crapper hose storage !!!

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

I started the search for a portable generator.

???????????????? Yet another one? Make sure its either yami blue or honda red this time Don.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Decided where to place some "extra" led bulbs to replace incandescent types.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
woodworker414 wrote:
Well it wasn't done today. To hot to work outside for an old gggeeeezzzzeerrr, I used to as a carpenter. Had my neighbor do the work a out of work mechanic due to a serious car wreck. So it took him quit awhile to get it done, but that is ok, we were not planning on going anywhere soon. Besides he has a wife, 3 children to feed. He replaced the water pump, new upper and lower raditor hoses, new thermostat and gasket, new serpentine belt, anti-freeze, new gas filter, new front disc brakes, changed the oil and filter in the engine, and the generator. So should be ready to roll.Now want to wash and wax it, and do a good cleaning inside, maybe go through some of the outside compartments and see if I really nedd to haul all that stuff.Need to cleant and condition the rubber roof also. Just fired up the furnace and water heater for maybe for 30 seconds to make sure no critters make a house on the pilot orifice. Ran the a/c works great. Need to put the awnig out and see if needs to cleaned.Lub the jacks and the electric steeps. Want to put a 12v outlet in the rear streetside storage compartment. Got enough to keep my busy for a few days. You all have a great MEMORIAL DAY.
bILL

Sound GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you still have orginal tires no matter how good they look or how much tread you have they need to be replaced IMHO
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I started the search for a portable generator.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

Handbasket
Explorer
Explorer
Saturday before last, I took it on a mineral and gem collecting trip arranged by our local club at the historic Sinkhole mine up in Mitchell Co. We were doing surface collecting in the mine dump, which had recently been turned over and churned up.

This is a mine that was worked by by native Americans before the white man came, and probably also by Spanish explorers before English colonists came to America. The Indians were mining mica, the Spaniards were looking for gold and silver.

It's back in the mountains on twisty narrow roads, and up 1/3 mile of steep rough dirt & rock. Several 2WD vehicles had to be towed up the last pitch, but the Tiger just chugged right up. We found mica, feldspar, quartz, and small garnets. It was a beautiful day, and my little bathroom facilities were appreciated by a couple of the ladies.

Jim, "If that boy was any dumber, he's have to be watered twice a week and re-potted yearly."
'06 Tiger CX 'C Minus' on a Silverado 2500HD 4x4, 8.1 & Allison (aka 'Loafer's Glory')

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I left it with my cousin for some more electrical "tweaks".
Regards, Don

Off_Pavement
Explorer II
Explorer II
Roof AC stopped cooling... took to shop for repairs
The Road To Paradise Is NOT Paved!
Please Support Multiple Use of our Public Lands!

Brian Hoag
www.rv-camping.org
'10 Sunseeker Class C - Gozer II
'13 Jeep JKU (Wrangler) - Billie

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Taking it to a dump site to empty the waste tanks.
Regards, Don

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
pianotuna wrote:
Hi,

Found a spray wash facility and cleaned up the RV a bit--not a perfect job--just making it look a bit better.

Especially after driving along the roads coming to my place!!!!!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Found a spray wash facility and cleaned up the RV a bit--not a perfect job--just making it look a bit better.
Regards, Don

BennieH
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the Awning Sunday. Took about 2 hours. Not too bad a job when you recruit 2 helpers.
We did replace the plain vinyl one with one that has the metal protective cover. Thanks to the folks at PPL for getting me what I needed.
Bob & Pam
2003 Monaco Camelot 40PBDD
Ford Edge or Chevy Silverado toad.

Post your Park Reviews at:
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

I went to visit SWD, a valued RVNET member in my Class C.
Regards, Don

W4MBG
Explorer
Explorer
finally mounted the three front speakers for the HT rig in the cabover. sounds nice! next up: surround speakers and power for the sub.
1999 Winnebago Minnie, 29', Triton V10, mostly stock. So far...