cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What fin inside a nor cold 1200 does the thermistor clip on

egh33
Explorer
Explorer
Wife was cleaning the refrigerator and either pulled off or knocked off the thermistor
off the fins. I don't remember which fin it supposed to clip on. any help here??
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
downtheroad wrote:
The further left and down you move it, the colder the frig will become..have to do some experimenting and adjusting....

Read this......Thermister Adjustment...

I understand what you are trying to state. BUT, moving the Thermister up and down on the fins is ONLY for Auto Temp refers. If moving it on a adjustable tstat refer affected it, why have a Tstat adjustment?:h Doug

CarnationSailor
Explorer II
Explorer II
tropical36 wrote:
egh33 wrote:
Wife was cleaning the refrigerator and either pulled off or knocked off the thermistor
off the fins. I don't remember which fin it supposed to clip on. any help here??
Thanks

Did it not leave it's footprint behind?
Ours is on the second from the right and about a 1/4 to a 1/3 down from the top.

X2
2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
egh33 wrote:
Thanks

Did it not leave it's footprint behind?
Ours is on the second from the right and about a 1/4 to a 1/3 down from the top.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

Old-Biscuit
Explorer II
Explorer II
Norcold places the thermistor on the 2nd fin from right and that is the temp the thermostat is calibrated for on the 1200 series
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

egh33
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks a bunch. I'm old and some things I just can't remember. You are a great help.
Thanks again.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
The further left and down you move it, the colder the frig will become..have to do some experimenting and adjusting....

Read this......Thermister Adjustment...

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro