cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do 2022’s come out?

Mondooker
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, When do the 2022 class C’s come out? I’m primarily interested in Coachmen Concord, Forest River Forester and Entegra Esteem? I guess what I’m asking is do they all come out about the same time? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
2022s are probably going to appear next Fall or late summer. Don't forget to check out the Phoenix Cruisers too. We love ours. Sturdy and well built.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
I bet the units coming out now are considered 2021's
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
It seems model years of RV manufactures are often introduced in time to show off during a particular RV show. Which one? I don't know.

DrewE
Explorer
Explorer
Vehicle model years are based on what is being produced on January 1st of the year--so a 2022 model year can start anytime after January 1st, 2021, and then continue to any point before January 1st, 2023. When any given vehicle manufacturer decides to make the changeover from one model year to another during the calendar year is entirely up to them. It's also possible to skip a model year entirely even with more or less continuous production if the changeover is taking place around the new year.

For trailers, I'm not sure they have model years in the same sense that cars and trucks and other self-powered vehicles do--model years that the government cares about--so maybe the standards are a little more loose with them.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
In a Corona virus world? Who would know?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Mondooker wrote:
Hi guys, When do the 2022 class C’s come out? I’m primarily interested in Coachmen Concord, Forest River Forester and Entegra Esteem? I guess what I’m asking is do they all come out about the same time? Thanks

It depends on the manufacturer.
There is no set "standard" for the RV industry.

I remember a big toy hauler brand (Weekend Warrior) that would be two model years ahead of the actual calendar year. If they were still in business, they'd be on the 2022 model year already.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator