cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winnebago Sunova Seat Covers

bfacklam
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2016 Winnebago Sunova 33c which we really like. It's set up great for two month trips and camp hosting. Our problem is the seat covers have fallen apart way to soon for its age. I think they are made of a fake leather material. We need replacement covers for the driver and passenger seats. Has anyone replaced these seat covers with something that fits well, not a cheap seat cover from the nearest box store. Let me know where you bought or ordered replacement covers. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

oilcan4
Explorer
Explorer
Contact Winnebago directly as they make there own furniture and might h.ave your replacement covers in stock. Happy trails and enjoy the ride

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
If they are Flexsteel seats, Lisa Bauer makes replacement covers of the material of your choice. I had her make covers from ultraleather ( not the cheap stuff the manufacturer used) Look under you seats for tags to see if they are Flexsteel
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Yankee_Clipper
Explorer
Explorer
When leatherette begins to flake apart, it's both ugly and frustrating. Fortunately, our seats are holding up.
Please keep us appraised about how this works out for you. Good luck!
Yankee Clipper
2014 Winnebago Sightseer 33C on Ford F53 6.8l V10
2014 Honda CRV 4 down toad/Roadmaster Falcon2 with EvenBrake
TireMinder TPMS,Tiger, the Little Big Man minidachshund,
Rosey the minidachshund resident Princess-in-Chief

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
An automotive upholstery shop can make you better than new covers and if they may have airbags in them a special seam is needed so the airbags can deploy. You need to look at the sides of the driver and passenger seatbacks to look for an airbag notice. Even if you do not have airbags in the seats an auto spot is better because of their experience and material availability. Good recovers are not cheap but are a good value.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member