cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless headphones/dvd player speakers

jmiller12
Explorer
Explorer
Proud owner of a used 2012 Tiffin bunkhouse. Each bunk has a DVD player in it and I don’t know if they have speakers. It appears that you can tune them to an a.m. radio station or use wireless headphones. Will any wireless pair of headphones off Amazon work? There is no brand model it just says., “ roof mounting TFTLCD with DVD player”. The front of the manual says DVD video car monitor.
3 REPLIES 3

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Can you remove one and look for a data plate?

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Each Player in the bunkhouse beds came with their OWN wireless headphones. EACH player had its own radio frequency channel so each DVD would play independently. China made, you could try buying a bluetooth type headphone, but I don't think there is a way to program them in. Doug

Dave_in_TN
Nomad
Nomad
At that age there’s a good chance the headphones work off infrared technology rather than Bluetooth. So if you look on Amazon it might be difficult to find ones that work. I’d try looking on eBay for something…maybe search for any info you can find on the unit to get a match. I will say when we had bunk dvd players like that in a 2007 Itasca mh some old infrared headphones from a minivan worked, so you might have luck finding something used from an automobile that’ll work. Good luck.
Dave & Christy / 5 Awesome Girls (28,26,24, 18 and 16)
2021 Grand Design Solitude 378MBS
2019 Ford F-350 SRW 6.7