cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

22" Blackstone Models

jeffo
Explorer
Explorer
We are trying to purchase a 22" Blackstone with the metal hood/cover.
We have it ordered from Amazon but it is out of stock. The model we have ordered has a stainless steel front panel. Walmart has one that is quite a bit cheaper that has a black painted front panel and looks like the steel hood does not hinge but has hooks to hang it off the back when opened. My question is the griddle it's self the same except for the front panel? There seems to be several model numbers of the 22".

Thanks
Jeff
2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD
7 REPLIES 7

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
Check out your Ace Hardware. That's where I got mine.

jeffo
Explorer
Explorer
They are probably all on a cargo ship anchored off the coast of California. LOL
2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
I have the 22" with the hinged hood and stand too. Got it off of Amazon back in Sept. It is all painted black. No SS on it at all.

Plan on taking it camping next year too. They have seemed to have increased in pricing since Sept.. I got mine for $214 back then.

Good luck! Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

jeffo
Explorer
Explorer
We will more than likely wait on Amazon to get it back in stock. We are just looking at options just in case they discontinue the stainless model. The $117 is a two burner 22" with the metal hood. Like I said the hood does not hinge in the back like the Stainless model. We have a 17" model now and really like it. We just think the two burner would be nice and also the steel cover.
2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
Careful if you want 22 inch dual burner with metal cover with ss front then it won't be $117. We have the 17 inch and really enjoy cooking on it. For just 2 people it is great. I don't need anything any heavier.

jeffo
Explorer
Explorer
That's the one I have ordered, says temporarily out of stock. Did you see the one on Walmart.com for $117?
2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
BBQ GUYS shows it in stock for 199 and free shipping.