cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Apple HomePod

Happytraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for a new speaker for the house. I'm curious if anyone has the HomePod and if you like it. My Boise speaker I had for years finally died.
Charlie, a male Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
Katie, a female Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
2 REPLIES 2

Happytraveler
Explorer
Explorer
paulcardoza wrote:
Have had mine since launch day! For a single wireless speaker, the sound is amazing.

You MUST be all-in with Apple products for using it though. The only connections are through your iPhone, iPad, or MAC. You cannot connect through a non-iOS device. Also, for it to play music as a stand-alone device, you need to subscribe to Apple Music. Lastly, it's not battery operated, so must be plugged in to 110v.

I'm all-in with APPLE, so for me, the HomePod is a terrific solution.

Thanks for the information. I do have it all. I'm glad you like the speaker sound. I'll probably buy a HomePod next month. :C
Charlie, a male Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
Katie, a female Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
Have had mine since launch day! For a single wireless speaker, the sound is amazing.

You MUST be all-in with Apple products for using it though. The only connections are through your iPhone, iPad, or MAC. You cannot connect through a non-iOS device. Also, for it to play music as a stand-alone device, you need to subscribe to Apple Music. Lastly, it's not battery operated, so must be plugged in to 110v.

I'm all-in with APPLE, so for me, the HomePod is a terrific solution.
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King