cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Does Camping World do installation of washers & dryers?

wborst
Explorer
Explorer
I need to replace my stackable washer and dryer. I no longer see installation pricing for the items sold. Is this service still available? What would the approximate cost be?
Brenda, Bill
Our little dog Madison has crossed the Rainbow Bridge
2003 Newmar Mountain Aire 40ft. Spartan chassis
400 hp Cummins ISL
8 REPLIES 8

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Depends if you want water in your unit

Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Many of us would advise against using any CW shop for that work. They often create more issues. At least check in your area to see what kind of reviews they have.
Jim@HiTek
Have shop, will travel!
Visit my travel & RV repair blog site. Subscribe for emailed updates.
Winnebago Journey, '02
Cat 330HP Diesel, 36.5', two slides.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello wborst,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I will be glad to look into your inquiry. Please provide your contact number and zip code in a private message. I will provide you the contact information for the Camping World location closest to you. I will also send the location a message requesting they contact you with additional information.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
Only if you want a major headache.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Did you ask CW.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
drive on down to canton ohio I know three mom pop appliance dealers who would be glad to have your business, and install it while you wait. p.s not something I.d by from CW.

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Our Camping World now charges $140/hr. Itโ€™s a pretty basic install.

I d make some calls.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.