cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Give credit where credit is due

Toddupton
Explorer
Explorer
So I have had very bad experiences with camping world lately. Items I have ordered took over a month to ship. I decided to buy a cover and camping world prices actually beat everyone else by far. I ordered the cover and a tube of dicor. The dicor was at my house Wednesday and the cover was there on Thursday. I am very happy with them. I bought it early thinking I would maybe have it by winter but to my surprise it was shipped quickly. Thumbs up to camping world maybe they have turned a page. I have bashed them in the past so when they get something right I feel they deserve some credit.
6 REPLIES 6

Dr_Quick
Explorer II
Explorer II
I also ordered a trailer cover this summer, and it came either on the day it was suppose to, or one day earlier.
Two summers ago while on vacation my AC/Heat thermostat went bad while on vacation. I found one on line at CW, so I stopped at a store while on our trip to get a T-stat. Price in the store was about $25 higher then on line. When I mentioned this, they sold it to me at the store for the lower price. ๐Ÿ™‚
Dr Quick

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Nice to hear this kind of stuff...especially from someone who has had past difficulties with CW.

Thanks for letting us all know.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
darsben wrote:
Toddupton wrote:
So I have had very bad experiences with camping world lately. Items I have ordered took over a month to ship. I decided to buy a cover and camping world prices actually beat everyone else by far. I ordered the cover and a tube of dicor. The dicor was at my house Wednesday and the cover was there on Thursday. I am very happy with them. I bought it early thinking I would maybe have it by winter but to my surprise it was shipped quickly. Thumbs up to camping world maybe they have turned a page. I have bashed them in the past so when they get something right I feel they deserve some credit.

which lends credence to your posts.

X2 as opposed to the perpetually critical
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
Toddupton wrote:

which lends credence to your posts.
Traveling with my best friend my wife!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the positive review! We can't make improvements without our customer's feedback.

Sincerely,
Tom

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
When they do good, it just proves that they can if they want to. But when they do Bad, they usually do very bad.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.