cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Dish wiring

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
We have a dish hopper 3 with Joey. We have a travler on the roof that we usually use. On our lot here in AZ we had a permanent dish installed on our fence to use in the winter. Last year when the installer hooked us up he just undid a cable by the hybrid solo mode and fastened the new dish and it worked all winter. When we left in the spring we figured out how to get the Travler hooked up but now that we are trying to hook to permanent dish again we have messed something up. The main TV is working but the joey won’t. We should have made good notes LOL. If someone can explain which cables are where in the solo node maybe we can figure this out
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ
2 REPLIES 2

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
Never mind, I figured it out. Now I’m taking pics so I can be sure to duplicate it.
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
We have a dish hopper 3 with Joey. We have a travler on the roof that we usually use. On our lot here in AZ we had a permanent dish installed on our fence to use in the winter. Last year when the installer hooked us up he just undid a cable by the hybrid solo mode and fastened the new dish and it worked all winter. When we left in the spring we figured out how to get the Travler hooked up but now that we are trying to hook to permanent dish again we have messed something up. The main TV is working but the joey won’t. We should have made good notes LOL. If someone can explain which cables are where in the solo node maybe we can figure this out

Save time and headaches! Call Dish tech support or have them send a tech out.