cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

It's been a great run!

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum for their information and support over the years. My RVing has moved so far outside the norm that I really don't think I have much to offer any longer. Additionally, finding answers to the issues I have as a full time RVer actually working full time and being guided by my boss, and not my desires, keeps me from being relevant. Driving an RV that is a bus conversion also limits the number of folks that can relate to me and my coaches special issues.
It's been fun but it's over for me. I will be logging out after this post for the last time so no responses are necessary. It's a great forum and I wish everyone the very best.
Thanks to most of you and I am sorry the few others who never understood me still don't understand me. That's pretty much how life goes though, isn't it.
My very best to everyone. HAPPY RVING!
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?
6 REPLIES 6

Thank You Bill... You have answered many of my questions, OR pointed me in the proper direction...... Good Luck to you. !

Stay Healthy and Safe !

Joe
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

FlatBroke
Explorer
Explorer
Good luck, thanks for all the knowledge Iโ€™ve gained over the years.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Explorer II
Explorer II
Hi Bill. Thank you for helping me with my Dish Pro Plus LNB issue. I now have both TV's working independently from 1 dish, 1 cable, and 1 receiver thanks to you.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Thunder_Mountai
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have personally helped me over the years, and I have learned from how you helped others. Good luck and best wishes.
2016 Winnebago Journey 40R
2018 Rubicon
1982 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser
2020 Keystone Outback 327CG
2020 Dodge Ram 2500
Polaris RZR XP 1000
4 Cats
3 Dogs
1 Bottle of Jack Daniels
Two old hippies still trying to find ourselves!

RAS43
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thank you Bill for all your help over the years. Godspeed.

hl_remington
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry to see you go, best of luck
H.L.Remington