cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New trailer purchase

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a Coleman trailer from Cw. All stores are not the same. We purchased from Cocoa, FL. We could not have asked for a better experience. We were treated with respect and the process was smooth and efficent. I believe the way a business is run starts at the top. We wouldn't buy from the first CW we went to but Cocoa was outstanding. Thank you everyone who assisted us.
7 REPLIES 7

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, the closest one to Melbourne is in Cocoa, FL, and the address is below
4700 King Street Hwy 520
Cocoa, FL 32926
24 Miles from you
Phone: 855-244-8916

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
There is no CW in Melbourne. Closest dealer is Giant Recreation World (Melbourne)

AmericalVette
Explorer
Explorer
JCGibson wrote:
We had a good buying experience a few years ago when we purchased a Voltage toy hauler from the CW in Strafford Missouri. It did have a lot of issues from the get go, but the service was also very good and they had everything done within a couple of weeks (it was a lot of stuff).

I've done business with the Strafford location as well, both new purchase, and warranty work. They have always been very good to work with.
Times fun when you're having flies!

JCGibson
Explorer
Explorer
We had a good buying experience a few years ago when we purchased a Voltage toy hauler from the CW in Strafford Missouri. It did have a lot of issues from the get go, but the service was also very good and they had everything done within a couple of weeks (it was a lot of stuff).
John (USAF Retired) Cheryl (Mid School Teacher)
'16 Newmar Ventana 3709 Sold
'16 Tiffin Allegro 36LA traded
'11 Dodge 3500 Crewcab sold
'14 EverGreen Bayhill 295RL sold
'12 Voltage V3200 sold
'09 BigHorn 3400 sold
'06 Jayco Octane sold
'04 Jayco Baja sold

TNRIVERSIDE
Explorer
Explorer
I had a similar experience. CW in Chattanooga was not a dealer I would do business with and the one in Knoxville was / is great. All about the management.
And we purchased a Coleman and still love it.
2014 Coleman CTS192RD. 2009 F150 4X4, 5.4, 3.31
Jeff

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Just asking, is the Cocoa CW the same as the Melbourne CW?

1ofmany
Explorer
Explorer
Glad to hear your purchase went well...the real test will come if you have to return the unit for any issues that might arise...hopefully there will be none! Happy camping.