cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pathway X2

Kenc_AL
Explorer
Explorer
Bought myself a Pathway X2 for Christmas. Did a dry run in my driveway. After reading the instructions which were very easy, you hook up coax, basically sit on pretty level space and point wires toward north. Eight minutes after power up, I was watching HD TV on all sats!

Very very pleased with this dish.
19 REPLIES 19

greenrvgreen
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Tailgater and it is very easy and very handy. The Pathway seems to have a somewhat larger antenna, which ought to help the reception under adverse weather conditions. Tailgater works just fine, but many of us are watching to see if the Pathway works even better.

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
myway2rv wrote:
Nice! I just started looking into getting a portable and I was looking at the tailgater vs. this Pathway unit.
Are you using Diect or Dish?

The Tailgater and the Pathway X2 will ONLY work with DISH Network. The big difference is the Tailgater will only receive DISH Western Arc satellites 110-119-129. The Pathway X 2 will receive DISH Eastern Arc 61.5-72.7-77 AND DISH Western Arc satellites.

myway2rv
Explorer
Explorer
Nice! I just started looking into getting a portable and I was looking at the tailgater vs. this Pathway unit.
Are you using Diect or Dish?
How critical is the leveling? Wondering if I should get a stand.
Did you buy from an online source or from the sat company?
Hope you enjoy it. :)Thanks
2005 Jayco 30 GS

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
I want one but 400 bucks for something that I don't need is a lot of money. The portable dish that I have could break and then I might need one. Where did you get it?

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Yipee!
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."