cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thank you CW for all your help

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for fixing our purchase. We purchased a patio mat and when we left CW and stopped for lunch we realized they didn't give us the right sale price. Went back to CW with the receipt and explained what happened. It took a few minutes but we received the correct sale price and refund. They were responsive and respectful. What more could a customer ask for.

Thank you CW of Coco Florida.
5 REPLIES 5

ArticFox_676
Explorer
Explorer
Everyone is human and mistakes happen. The store was short handed and someone was filling in on the register. It is just as much my fault for not paying attention at the time of the transaction. I believe the fault is not all one person's. I know I have bad days and am not always perfect.

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
What more could a customer ask for.

The correct price the first time so you didn't have to waste your time going back?
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
Good job CW.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
WOW!!!! a happy customer, bet theres more out there. most post are not happy campers.good for that store.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
ArticFox 676,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience. Have a great weekend and travel safe always.

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team