Explorer
Explorer
Solid Signal Deal of the Day:

Here
11 REPLIES 11

mikestock
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a similar deal on Ebay. There are several there for about the same price. I just bought two for $13.99 incl. shipping.

az99 wrote:
Only available if you give them your email and join the deal of the day mailing list.

I use a disposable email service Trashmail.net based in Germany on occasion. Their free service allows up to 10 emails for 30 days or less. They have several domain names to choose from, and any emails sent are automatically forwarded to your real email account. You can pretty much choose any email address so long as its not being used.

They also have a very handy Firefox Trashmail extension, so just need to right click on an email address field, to generate a temporary email address.

Just make sure to "disable" Challenge Response System which would require the sender to complete the challenge before sending an email. Since most companies send auto response emails, this would prevent them from sending necessary emails such as a confirmation.

kjburns
Explorer
Explorer
I like this "Normally $9.99 Today only $9.99" ๐Ÿ™‚
2019 Dynamax Isata3 24FW

LittleBill
Explorer
Explorer
ebay sells these all the time for roughly the same price

REWahoo
Explorer
Explorer
schneid wrote:
... what was the shipping?

$4.95

schneid wrote:
Edit: And tax free - for now.

Yep, no sales tax for me.
2011 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax 4x4
2007 Jayco Eagle 291RLTS (trade in)
2017 Jayco Eagle HT 27.5RLTS

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
$3.95 was the shipping charge to my current location.

I also have Amazon Prime, but try and support "local Joes" once in awhile.

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

schneid
Explorer
Explorer
WoodGlue wrote:
schneid wrote:

Here

Thanks for this!

WoodGlue

Just curious. If you ordered, what was the shipping? That can often be a deal breaker especially if you have Amazon Prime. Free shipping, free movies, free TV shows, free books AFTER paying $75.00 a year. For me, best deal ever.

Edit: And tax free - for now.

schneid
Explorer
Explorer
az99 wrote:
Only available if you give them your email and join the deal of the day mailing list.

I don't think they have a deal everyday and when they do, some are pretty good. Like the one I posted. Also, SolidSignal is a "solid" source for good products and information about them. Even if you don't buy from them, it is great place to do research. I then check with Amazon and order using my email address.

Good Sam Club, smiling guy above with a halo, also has my email as do thousands of others.

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
schneid wrote:

Here

Thanks for this!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

filthy_beast
Explorer
Explorer
az99 wrote:

After you purchase you should be able to unsubscribe from their list. I have a couple of email addresses and use one mainly for these types of things.
Goody Two Shoes and the Filthy Beast
2008 Silverado 2500HD
2012 Wildcat 282RKX

You cannot make things idiot proof, you can only make them idiot resistant.

az99
Explorer
Explorer