Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Victron batter monitor

Lurker52
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I sold my old RV a while back and took out the Victron 712-smart. I did not take the shunt or the power cord so I need new ones. I can find the shunt for sale on line but not the power cord.

Does anyone know where I can get one. Could I use some other connection. Please advise

Thank you
5 REPLIES 5

FWC
Explorer
Explorer
In my recollection, the power lead is just a piece of wire with an inline fuse. This can be replaced with any number of inline fuse holders:
Amazon in line fuse holders

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
If you don't want to make up a wire & fuse yourself, you could purchase a temperature sensor which includes the fused +12V connection as well as giving the 712 battery temperature info. Victron Battery Temperature Sensor

Lurker52
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for the red power cable with the fuse in it. I have the gable that connects to the shunt and monitor.

Thanks

FWC
Explorer
Explorer
The cable is just an RJ12 straight through cable (aka patch cable). They are available on amazon and else where for cheap in whatever length you need.

Amazon Cables

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
I think I saw a post by a guy who bought an RV with the shunt and cord and wanted the monitor. Just kidding.

Can you contact the buyer?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman