cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winegard 360 replacement

Billinwoodland
Explorer
Explorer
Hi folks. I have a winegard 360, not the 360+, just straight 360. It looks like I need to replace it. What would the best replacement be that would stay in the same footprint? In my class A, I had a directional crank up that did a great job for years. I realize these omnis canโ€™t perform like that, but what are my options? BTW, this is for an ORV TT.
Thanks
Bill
2008 Monaco Monarch 34 sbd
8 REPLIES 8

Billinwoodland
Explorer
Explorer
Ok, thanks fellas.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
The Rayzar automatic has 2 TV outputs and works great on both TV's. You could also add a splitter to power 3 or 4 if necessary.
The dome on the roof has 1 coax output to the power supply input and 2 outputs for the TV's.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just looked at the Rayzar. Max receiver capability of one? Does that mean only one TV can receive/tune the input and any other TV's connected can only view the channel that the primary TV is on?

Not sure I like that. We have two TV's in our RV and do have occasions to use both.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
I had the Batwing on my previous coach and was disappointed that my new coach had the Rayzar Automatic. However, I have been very happy with this antenna compared to the Batwing. Is it as good? No, but it's pretty dang good for a dome antenna and I don't have to worry about the wind or about remembering to stow it.
I did change the roof setup to include the mount that raises the antenna about 12" above the roof (less interference from the A/C units). It is a directional antenna with a rotating antenna inside the dome so it performs substantially better than any of the omni-directional antennas. You know.....equally bad in all directions......

Billinwoodland
Explorer
Explorer
wildtoad wrote:
You have any objections to installing a new Winegard Sensar IV (aka Batwing) along with the newer booster/control panel? Itโ€™s still the best overall performer.

Hoping to stay with the same footprint without drilling through the roof/ceiling. But thatโ€™s what i had in my class A, good performance.
Thanks

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
You have any objections to installing a new Winegard Sensar IV (aka Batwing) along with the newer booster/control panel? Itโ€™s still the best overall performer.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

whjco
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced our damaged antenna with a new Winegard 360.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NBWDRT6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Bill J., Lexington, KY
2006 Starcraft 2500RKS 25' Travel Trailer
2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.7 Cummins.

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
You are going to want to update to a Rayzar Automatic.
Rayzar Automatic