cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camping World sells cheap Junk.....

PatRenee
Explorer
Explorer

I bought the cup holder that you mount to the wall and place your cup or glass in it... I thought it would be great beside my theater seat on the slide wall.... I bought several things from Camper World and have since found the same items cheaper elsewhere.... I wasn't going to complain because I bought them.... But I went to mount my drink holder and it clearly has 6(six) mounting holes which is a great design... the only problem is our friends at CW only include 2(TWO) screws to mount it with...... HOW F>>>>>ING CHEAP are you that you couldn't put 6 screws so it won't rip out my wall....

right click on the word image above then click view image to see it.... thanks
22 REPLIES 22

Admin
Closed for obscenities

Admin
RV.net
Admin
RV.net

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Please don't feed the troll. Mod notified.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
PatRenee wrote:
Seriously SCV... blow it out your @@@@@@....

Goodbye! :W
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Henny Penny the sky is falling.
bumpy

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
you need help.

Romer1
Explorer
Explorer
PatRenee wrote:
Seriously SCV... blow it out your @@@@@@.... it's not that I can't get more screws...it is simply the fact that the MFG is to cheap to include enough screws to securely fasten their product to the wall...AT LEAST 4 would have been nice....
In my past experiences in 59 + years is that most MFG always had EXTRA hardware in them.. I see whats wrong you are from Cali..... you guys are like a bowl of Granola....... what isn't fruits or nuts...is flakes...

Well, since you just said the MFG screwed up, why are you blaming Camping World? You must have lead a sheltered life if this is the first time you've had a problem with a purchase. I know I've had plenty in over 75 years.
Merrill (KC9NPT)
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U
2014 Chev Equinox LT AWD

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
PatRenee wrote:
Seriously SCV... blow it out your @@@@@@.... it's not that I can't get more screws...it is simply the fact that the MFG is to cheap to include enough screws to securely fasten their product to the wall...AT LEAST 4 would have been nice....
In my past experiences in 59 + years is that most MFG always had EXTRA hardware in them.. I see whats wrong you are from Cali..... you guys are like a bowl of Granola....... what isn't fruits or nuts...is flakes...

WOW! what`s going to happen when a real issue arises? I would've loved to see your reaction when you had to buy a WD hitch because the manuf. didn't include it with your trailer!

BTW, how heavy are your drinks that you need to mount it with six screws?!!! maybe go have a few and then come back..................then again maybe not! :E
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Grumpy374
Explorer
Explorer
PatRenee wrote:

Now that's a real good way to make friends and ask for help in the future...start calling everyone names and telling someone to "blow it out your @@@@@.
Real good way for us to ignore you in the future.
Grumpy

PatRenee
Explorer
Explorer

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Wow - if this riles you so much, your in for a world of hurt. Using the F word for some missing screws? Better stock up on the Xanax.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Grumpy374
Explorer
Explorer
PatRenee wrote:

I bought the cup holder that you mount to the wall and place your cup or glass in it... I thought it would be great beside my theater seat on the slide wall.... I bought several things from Camper World and have since found the same items cheaper elsewhere.... I wasn't going to complain because I bought them.... But I went to mount my drink holder and it clearly has 6(six) mounting holes which is a great design... the only problem is our friends at CW only include 2(TWO) screws to mount it with...... HOW F>>>>>ING CHEAP are you that you couldn't put 6 screws so it won't rip out my wall....

right click on the word image above then click view image to see it.... thanks

If you own an rv, you had better be a "do it yourselfer" or a "mr. fixit". If not, get a Prius and stay at Motel 6. If all your ranting about is a few screws, then go to your supply of assorted screws, nuts, bolts, and use a few. You should be carring that, repair duct tape, wire ties, xtra fuses, and a lot of little things to repair, fix, modify your rv.
This is just day to day minor stuff that we all put up with and accept as part of owning an rv. Get used to it.
Grumpy

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
coolbreeze01 wrote:
So does Ford and GM, but people buy it..........

Oh, you forgot Ram too
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Slow night in Texas
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Crazy_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
Were they made in China??
RET ARMY 1980,"Tiny" furkid, Class A, 2007 Bounder 35E, Ford V10 w/Steer Safe, 4 6V CROWN,GC235,525W Solar Kyocera, TriStar 45 Controller,Tri-Metric 2020,Yamaha 2400, TOW CRV. Ready Brake. "Living Our Dream" NASCAR #11-18-19-20- LOVE CO,NM,AZ