97daybreakowner
Explorer
Explorer
:h HELP...need to find a owners manual for 97 damon day break motorhome
2 REPLIES 2

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
I drive a 2005 Intruder, the only thing in the owners manual of any use is the settings for the Pioneer Home Theater, they are different from the suggested settings in the Pioneer manual due to the difference in the room layout.

Everything I need an owners manual for ... I can go to the appliance or device maker's web page and download it.. This includes

Electrical: Converter, Inverter, Battery control center, Batteries
Appliances: Microwave, Freezer, Furnace, Water heater, Air Conditioenrs, All the electronics (TV, Radio, Antenna, and so on and so forth)
Body: Doors, Mirrors, Windows.
Plumbing, Water pump, Toilets... Did not try to download a manual for the shower.

Chassis systems: Jacks (And air bags if you got 'em) The enine and drive train are a second set of manuals. You can not usually download these but you can contact the transmission and engine builders for where to buy.
C

Also there are two books, (Pick one you do not need both) they are "Generic" owner's manuals that may well save you the download time.. one is called (As best I recall) The RV Owner's Handbook, And the other is The RV BOOK.

One is a Woodall's publication sold at Camping world, and other places, the other is NOT sold (normally) at CW but may be at other places. I forget which one I have but on a couple of sub systems it was BETTER than the factory manual.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Generally, RV owners manuals are not much use. Not at all like automobile owner manuals.

Questions? Ask them here.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory