cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching these videos could save your life!

My_Roadtrek
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone who drives an RV should have to watch these videos.

RV Tire Information Videos.
http://www.michelinrvtires.com/tires/tires-101/tire-maintenance-and-safety/how-to-handle-a-blowout/
They are about 20 minutes long, so if you have a dial up it may take quite a while. You can request a copy of the video to be sent to you.
190 REPLIES 190

4Eddielee
Explorer
Explorer
I ran across the Michelin link a year ago on a different forum. E-mailed the link to everyone of my RV friends. Hope I didn't miss anyone! It's excellent info!! ...........Eddielee

Kristinemomof3
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, I ordered one so I can give it to my inlaws along with a magazine subscription for Christmas!!!

Kristine

maritt3
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't taken possession of the (my first)new truck (Dodge 3500) yet, can't pick up the TC (Northern Lite) until I get it. Very glad I've been snooping thru these posts for weeks and found yours Rodger. Thanks for the scoop on the videos. I've been telling everyone I know (and like) to watch them. Good stuff...Thanks,
maritt3

'05 Dodge 3500

'04 Northern Lite Ten 2000RR

Mymaize
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Roger. As a female driver, I had never heard of stepping on the gas when you have a blow-out. I sent for the video and am having one sent to my grandkids too. What good info!!! Bette
Proud member of Open Roads Singles

Live - Love - Laugh - and shovel out the rest

Jamali
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Roger. Tire blowout is on of my biggest fears when towing. These videos answered a lot of questions I had. Learned quite abit!

Barbara - just click on the link in the very first post of this thread or click on this link below. It will take you to the Michelin Tire web site

http://www.michelinrvtires.com/michelinrvtires/other/RvVideos.jsp

Thanks again!
2004 Sunline Solaris T-2499
2001 Ford SuperDuty F-250, SC, SB, V-10, 4:30

BJ_-_a_new_rver
Explorer
Explorer
Please, what are the two videos and where does one find them? They sound like they would be very helpful as I am a rank beginner.... BJ - a new rver.
Barbara Hegenbart

1baker
Explorer
Explorer
These two videos were great. This is good information for all RVers.
Thanks for the info.

Rudy
Rudy Hernandez
2015 Winnebago, Journey 36M / 2007 4x4 Chevy Colorado

Encourager
Explorer
Explorer
This is the kind of information that is much needed by we greenhorns. Since it is logically presented, detailed, and free from unexplained jargon; it becomes, in one stroke, educational, practical, and illicits application. I am one for "preflight" check lists. This information lends itself to that sort of protocol.

Thank you.
Encourager

Life is an Adventure unfolding

08 Montana Big Sky 340RLQ
08 Ford F350 King Ranch Crewcab Longbox 6.4L PSD DRW

jerryma
Explorer
Explorer
I am a OHSA- cerified Safety Attendant. I strongly believe in safety training; at work but importantly at home. These vides are GREAT!!!!! Watch them and show them often. If you sell tires offer a discount to customers who will invest the time in watching them! We will all be safer on the roads we share Thank you, Rodger for this great link.

Cityboy
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, I agree great information! Nice picture BTW.

DirthogsCA
Explorer
Explorer
WOW....great information!

k3asi
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the very important information. We are newbee RVers and this was great information.
David and Del
2001 Coachmen Pathfinder

rotbaron
Explorer
Explorer
05 Dodge CTD DRW 4x4
04 Citation 30T TT

DaveanLynne
Explorer
Explorer
As an HGV driver I use a thermometer to not only check for hot running tyres but also a common problem on the type of HGV chassis I drive is the brake return spring will unknowingly be broken, this allows the brakes to bind and heat up that particular wheel/drum/hub.

regards

Dave
Remember, you are an individual which makes you unique............ just like everyone else!

Don___Lynne77
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you, your right! I rewatched it. LOL I guess I am just nervous, anxious and excited,as their is soooo much to learn. I will leave the driving up to hubby. 🙂
Don & Lynne
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually HO Cummins, LB
2004 Terry Quantum AX6 30RLDS 5th Wheel
Husky EZ Roller Hitch 16K
Prodigy Break Controller
2 Honda Rubicon ATV's
(2 Cats who DON'T LIKE Traveling!) 😞