Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone have a 198BH?

jhqpzjg
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks,

I have a 2015 Gulfstream (Ameri-Lite) Kingsport 198BH travel trailer with a broken leaf spring. The trailer is several hours away and I don't have a way to get measurements on the spring to find a replacement part. I have already left a message with Gulfstream, who is unfortunately experiencing 'unusually high call volume'. I haven't had much luck with finding dealers that can answer my question, either. Anyone willing to take a few measurements and pictures?

Thank you,

Jason

3 REPLIES 3

jhqpzjg
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all for your replies. I finally heard back from the manufacturer and was able to get the information I needed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jason

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
jhqpzjg wrote:
Hi Folks,

I have a 2015 Gulfstream (Ameri-Lite) Kingsport 198BH travel trailer with a broken leaf spring. The trailer is several hours away and I don't have a way to get measurements on the spring to find a replacement part. I have already left a message with Gulfstream, who is unfortunately experiencing 'unusually high call volume'. I haven't had much luck with finding dealers that can answer my question, either. Anyone willing to take a few measurements and pictures?

Thank you,

Jason

Did you look at the other responses in your other thread, that you started on the 25th?
Since RV.net is not a brand-specific forum, I seriously doubt that someone here owns the same trailer. Especially since Gulfstream is a minor player in the RV Industry.
You'll probably have better luck by going to the Gulf stream Owners Forum:
www.gsowners.com/forums
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Seems like this was posted previously? The 25th?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad