cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best way to market a dinghy tow vehicle

Wconn
Explorer
Explorer
We sold our Tiffin and have a tow vehicle we don't need. I cannot find a site to advertise a tow vehicle. Where is a good place to list it.
5 REPLIES 5

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
Craigs list and also FB Marketplace where I found a brand new perfect fit used camper shell for sale to fit my late model crew cab Ram 1500. It was not stolen as I help take it off the truck belonging to the truck owner. They just bought the truck and did not want the shell to make room for their 4x4 off-roaders.

I have had very good luck with both outlets but always cautious when dealing with strangers and money. Use public space in front of bank, busy restaurant, etc. and no night time transactions.

Cheers from Eldorado

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Well done.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

Escapees forum has place on there website you can list it. Check the link below.

Escapees RVโ€™s Tows & Toads for sale

โ€œHappy Trailsโ€
Chiefneon

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III
I see them often on Craigs list. In fact I have right now a Smart car that is all set up for flat towing that I found there. I prefer a dolly so have the tow bar etc for sale. Craigs list is good for local sales.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here is one place, iRv2, Wrangler forum, Jeep Gladiator forum. Some of these may require a minimum number of posts in order to post something for sale. Then of course thereโ€™s eBay.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT