cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Comfortaire Mattress - Camping World

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have the Comfortaire Mattress that CW advertises as exclusive to them? Opinions on it????

Thanks!!!
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King
6 REPLIES 6

paulcardoza
Explorer
Explorer
So, nobody has the one I asked about, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ž
Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

RVcrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Ours is from mattress insider. They will do custom sizes. It is shipped folded up. You don't undo it till it is on the bed! Very comfortable.

sljkansas
Explorer
Explorer
We use a 4"and a 2" memory foam on top of our California king RV mattress, and love. Having the AC on above the bed, and I sleep like a baby. The stick and brick has the same setup, w/o the AC unit. ( trying to figure a way to get a Roof top AC unit in my bed room. Ya I don't like a dead quite room, growing up it was railroad, or highways in the back yard. I can sleep through most anything, except dead silents.

Stay away from the cheap foams (ones with egg crate patterns, you not getting the full support from them.

We bought ours ( they are Serta's ) and were from purchased from Overstock.com
Steve & Linda
Son married (1 DIL, 3 granddaughters 1 grandson)
Daughter Married.
Miami Co. Kansas
2004 F350 CC dually 8ft bed 6.0 PSD
2009 Bighorn 3670RL
B&W under bed hitch with 18k companion hitch

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
I too have been wondering what would be the best queen for my TT. The six inch foam that came with it gets hard at times. It is doable, but there must be more comfortable mattress out there.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Get a sleep number you won't regret it. Took our King from our house used in last RV and now in current.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Never tried that. I do dimly remember having a water bed at one time. Every time I had a slight cough, I had to deal with getting seasick from the wave motion.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.