cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cordless blowers

BillyandKris
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. Anyone carry around a compact cordless rechargeable blower for blowing off camper roof, campsite pad, etc.? Which one, do you like it, where did you get it? We are shopping for one that we could also use at our small home blowing off deck, carport, a few leaves. THX
27 REPLIES 27

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
My Ryobi does fine and the battery works in my saw and air compressor.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

RockyMt
Explorer
Explorer
I carry a 20v Worx. also two batteries. Worx fine for me!!

crazyro
Explorer
Explorer
I use a small corded one. I usually have an extension cord running from the pole, so before I disconnect it and put it up, I use it with the blower for top of slide, awning, rug, and whatever else is needed.

Hammerboy
Explorer
Explorer
BobsYourUncle wrote:
I have 2 of them, both Dewalt.
One is a smaller unit, the other the big "bazooka" as I call it. They refer to them as jobsite blowers.

My small one here:
My "bazooka" here:

I use the small one for blowing off the top of the slide before pulling it in, and to clear the under the awning area of leaves and debris. It works awesome!

You can buy these as tool only, and if you already have a brand of cordless tools, get one of the same brand. I bought Dewalt because I already have a fleet of their tools and I can use the same batteries.

My big bazooka works really well to clear powder snow. A very fast and easy way to clear sidewalks.

I use my small one on campfires too, like Valhalla said. Works great!!

I use the same small Dewalt as well for camping as I have a plethora of Dewalt cordless already and it is an awsome little blower. Its good for air mattresses and other items that need inflating and deflating with the supplied attachments as well. And yes its awesome with campfires.

Dan
2019 Chevy crew LTZ 2500 HD Duramax
2017 Wildcat 29rlx fifth wheel

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 18 volt ryobi and also a 120 volt and a gasoline one for larger tasks.
bumpy

RobWNY
Explorer
Explorer
I have an EGO blower. I wouldn't recommend it for what you want one for but it does move the leaves in my yard. very powerful! I'm looking to get a small corded blower for my RV roof and slide outs. Lighter is better for me in this situation.
2020 Silverado 2500HD LT, CC, 4X4 6.6 Duramax
2021 Grand Design Reflection 311BHS

I asked him to do one thing and he didn't do any of them.

I have 2 of them, both Dewalt.
One is a smaller unit, the other the big "bazooka" as I call it. They refer to them as jobsite blowers.

My small one here:
My "bazooka" here:

I use the small one for blowing off the top of the slide before pulling it in, and to clear the under the awning area of leaves and debris. It works awesome!

You can buy these as tool only, and if you already have a brand of cordless tools, get one of the same brand. I bought Dewalt because I already have a fleet of their tools and I can use the same batteries.

My big bazooka works really well to clear powder snow. A very fast and easy way to clear sidewalks.

I use my small one on campfires too, like Valhalla said. Works great!!
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I found a corded one at a thrift store.....5 bucks on a discount day. It's small and works very well!??
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have a Black+Decker that I picked up at Amazon Warehouse deals pretty cheap and I also have a few other Black+ Decker 20Volt tools that I can use with this Battery Pack.Always look at the warehouse first,got a great deal on a Weber Q.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

p220sigman
Explorer
Explorer
I don't carry one camping, but I use the Ryobi 40V one at the house and it works very well. It is more powerful than the corded one I had before. I got it because I already had the 40V push mower and they use the same battery. Might be bigger than what you want to carry camping though.

valhalla360
Nomad II
Nomad II
We have a corded one. I think it was $20. Don't recall the brand. Works fine. I have enough trouble keeping the cordless drill charged, so it's ready when I want to use it.

Fun little trick if you want to get the campfire to full heat quickly (say you want to cook on the the fire and you need coals)...once the wood has solidly caught fire (too soon, you can blow out the fire), give it a little blower and it's like blast furnace getting it going quick.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
If you have any battery powered tools get a blower that uses the same batteries.

Lenny_K
Explorer
Explorer
I use
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-Cordless-105-MPH-Jobsite-Handheld-Blower-Tool-Only-R8604301B/301351360
and have been very happy with it. I use it all the time around the house and take it with me camping.
Lenny and Ros
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LTZ Duramax 4x4 CC Dually, Banks Speed Brake
2012 Montana 3400 RL 680 Watts Solar, 440 Amps of Batteries, GP-ISW2000-12 Inverter, Trimetric 2020, EMSHW50C, Sailun Tires