cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fantastic Breeze 12V Box Fan Clean-Up

retired4fun2002
Explorer
Explorer
We bought this fan more than 10 years ago - wow, it is still operating like it did when it was new........and Made in the USA! During this time, I have used it in the RV, boat, workshop and in a truck. The time has come that it needs some real clean-up. I don't have the Manual, and wonder if anyone can tell me how to clean this fan up - sixteen zillion little boxes and then the blades, help! Thanks for any info you can give me, Ron
5 REPLIES 5

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
navegator wrote:
Remove the four screws that hold the fan, they are on the top, need to get on the roof ...

Read the OP's post again ... he's talking about a portable Endless Breeze fan, not a roof mounted vent fan. ๐Ÿ˜‰
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
Remove the four screws that hold the fan, they are on the top, need to get on the roof, that way you can clean the blades a lot easier, when the fan is out and to the side clean the enclosure and you might want to remove the square piece on the bottom of the fan housing four scews again, this allaws you to clean inside the actual fan housing, you will be surpriced how much lint can accumulate in there.

navegator

retired4fun2002
Explorer
Explorer
Found the four screws, they had some little tab over them. I guess at 75 I don't catch things so good - thanks to you folks that project is over with. Thanks again for mentioning the Fantastic CS....used them years ago while doing an upgrade......they are like their product! SoundGuy, you said about the screws - the wife found the covers - they are history, ha! Ron

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
Your thread title makes it unclear but presumably you're talking about an Endless Breeze fan by Fan-tastic Vent? If so, mine has four screws holding the two halves of the fan casing together so the obvious answer is to remove them and separate the casing.
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
I'd call them up, give the model number. They are a good place to start, and their CS is decent.