cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ISO temp. covered storage for Class C in San Fransico area.

Beun
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I will need a covered storage location for our 32ft Class C in the San Fransico region, for about 2 months (early July to end of Augustus).

I have been searching Craigslist for a while, but nothing comes up.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to best find temp. RV storage locations to safely store the RV during a trip interruption.

I will not be in that region before July.

Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

Alan_Hepburn
Explorer
Explorer
How close to SF do you need to be? In San Jose there's a place called Leale's RV that offers indoor storage. I have no idea if they have any openings, but they will charge you somewhere in the $300 per month area...
----------------------------------------------
Alan & Sandy Hepburn driving a 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E on a Workhorse chassis - Proud to be a Blue Star Family!
Good Sam Member #566004

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
SF area isnโ€™t inexpensive...for anything, and availability for any space is limited. I left my heart, do be do be do....where little cable cars go half to the stars...
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Having lived in the Bay Area for 25 years, if you are lucky enough to find any covered storage available, it'll cost you way more than you would expect.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes