cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Just the way I like it...

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Gorgeous weekend on the south shore of Lake Michigan! So nice that when I pulled into the state park yesterday I got one of the few remaining sites. Now most everyone has gone home and there's just a couple of us here. Best time of the year for camping. Another 2 days before the "W" word calls. Counting the days till retirement!
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard
3 REPLIES 3

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Last two months have been some of the best camping weather we have had. Lower KY, and TN. May have another few good weeks coming up.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
51 weeks ago had the place to ourselves. Guess all the warm weather folks wanted to get a last weekend in. Alot of tenters.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
I am surprised ! I would have thought there would be few people there this time of the year, even on a weekend.