cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kudos to Coachnet.

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
Once again we needed help with a tire problem. We had a blowout on 95 just outside of
Florida today, we called Coachnet and they said help woul be there in 90 min. They arrived within the hour and changed the tire, with our spare. We will have other issues to deal with, (ruined fender, severed brake line) but we will continue on to our destination tomorrow, 130 miles, and hopefully the other tires will do the job. New tires before returning north. The body work and brake line is a complication however.
Now to research tires! Plus, we had to squeeze the damaged tire in the truck bed with the hitch, and a bicycle that was on a rack over the spare now has to ride inside the coach. The fun never ends!,
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW
5 REPLIES 5

lfcjasp
Explorer
Explorer
garmp wrote:
So I take it that the both of you are CoachNet fans. We are looking at either CoachNet or FMCA and gathering pros & cons, but it appears that you two are both happy.

Same here. Thanks for sharing your experience.

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
I'd go with Sailun for your fifth wheel - if you have 16 in tires.

Here is a pretty good video - Replacing junk Fifth Wheel tires with new Sailun Tires

Goodyear Endurance would be on my list too. Good luck
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Cameo_Phil
Explorer
Explorer
CoachNet sells tires also. Why not give them a call and see what they can do for you?
2002 Carriage Cameo F35CKB
2005 Chevy 3500 LT, CCLB 6.6L Diesel 4X4

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
So I take it that the both of you are CoachNet fans. We are looking at either CoachNet or FMCA and gathering pros & cons, but it appears that you two are both happy.
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
my choice too, glad things went well ,could have been a lot worse.