cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mattress Recommendations

Surgtech94
Explorer
Explorer
We bought a new TT and the mattress needs replacing, just not comfortable. I’m looking for recommendations on a Queen mattress, probably just a mattress in a box type, we’re not full time RVers, thank you in advance
10 REPLIES 10

Surgtech94
Explorer
Explorer
I measured and we need a Short Queen.

robertpeters
Explorer
Explorer
Each individual person feels good and comfortable on different types of mattresses. Also, I would have some recommendations for a better mattress. Thanks!

Thermoguy
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you buy online, make sure they have a sleep guarantee and way to return or donate it if you don't like it. Not all memory foam mattresses are the same. Some are very soft. We bought one and both fell to the middle because it was so soft. Tried sleeping on it for multiple nights, then donated it for full refund and purchased a more firm mattress.

Surgtech94
Explorer
Explorer
Boomerweps wrote:
Amazon, Zinus brand foam mattresses, short queen is an RV Queen, great prices. Pulled out the upper bunk but the lower bunk (narrow single or RV bunk) & the master bed have them now.

Thank you. I’ll check out Amazon

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon, Zinus brand foam mattresses, short queen is an RV Queen, great prices. Pulled out the upper bunk but the lower bunk (narrow single or RV bunk) & the master bed have them now.
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
We bought a queen size mattress from Bedinabox and it’s great. Make sure you measure carefully the size of the platform the mattress will sit on. I’ve found queen size ( and all mattress sizes ) is not a set size.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Sagebrush
Explorer
Explorer
Get something similar in firmness to what you have at home. For me, my favorite is the select comfort adjustable, it works good for everyone. I like things very firm and everyone else in the family likes things much softer. Otherwise if I'm the main sleeper then its a name brand extra firm foam mattress.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
To each his own...we are all different. Once found, buy online. Measure carefully.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Surgtech94
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Mattress posts

Thank you

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
Mattress posts
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman