cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portable Washer/Spin Dryer

Seanmhathair
Explorer
Explorer
We recently purchased a Panda Washer Spin Dryer (XPB 45) to use in our RV. My question has to do with winterizing the appliance for the period of time we are in freezing temperatures. We are in freezing temperatures for approximately 3 month and our RV is in an outdoor storage facility. We leave our province on Dec. 26th and travel for at least 2 days in cold temperatures. We are hoping RV antifreeze will protect the machine during these cold months. Has anyone had this experience with one of these washer/dryers, and could offer some recommendations. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Pour some pink RV antifreeze into and then rinse it out next spring. That's what we use in the W/D in our MH.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

LifeInsideJack
Explorer
Explorer
We may have a different Panda but ours doesn't hold water. After use I will lift the unit and my girlfriend will hold the hose to let residual water run out into the shower pan. Tipping it side to side a little helps.

As for freezing temperatures ... we have a 40* rule. That's not F/C that's degrees from the equator. We simply won't cross that line.

Best to you,
Our website: www.lifeinsidejack.com

Our Motto: Love. Joy. Hope. Peace. Freedom.