cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Remote Doctors - Rx Refills

TKandAway
Explorer
Explorer
Is there a network of doctors who specialize in the specific needs of full-time RVers? For example, I am on a regime that requires regular blood tests and prescriptions. My long-term doctor stopped treatment when I left the city. I've been able to find clinics at new locations, but none that will provide ongoing remote treatment and prescriptions when I leave (I would pay!), and each new clinic requires me to start all over again. I'm able to obtain blood tests and fax results, and I pay cash, so insurance is not an issue.

โš Did you see the "Announcement : ★★READ BEFORE POSTING HERE★★" at the top?
    Forum Posting Help and Support is reserved for questions related to "posting" issues with Open Roads Forum sites, member profile and photo testing, and for reporting account issues. Please avoid using this forum for RV related questions, as doing so can delay responses to your thread. Instead, visit the RV Forum which corresponds to the subject of your topic, and click the Post New Topic link. Thank-you!

Moved from FORUM POSTING HELP AND SUPPORT

1 REPLY 1

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
Many insurance companies have a "Tel-a-doc" line that you can call for a consultation. That person can send in orders for lab work. Check with yours.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board