cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Review of Manatee portable washer-dryer

wmoses
Explorer
Explorer
For some time now I was keeping my eye on the Panda twin-tub washer-dryer - so much so that the price on Amazon went up from $170 to about $219 while was procrastinating.

I decided I did want it and I wanted to only pay about $170 for it, and I found what is pretty much the same machine but with a different 'brand' name, this time on eBay.

Well the shipment was super fast and we got it in under a week and in perfect condition. Today we tested it out and the review is here.

Hope this review is useful to someone. I am in NO WAY affiliated with the seller. Just posting this because I am very pleased with this purchase and as you and I do, we are always looking for gadgets, and this one is a winner.

Now I have to get a clothes dryer and am leaning towards this ladder-mounted clothes dryer. Many camgrounds I go to do not permit clotheslines and I cannot say I disagree with them.
Regards,
Wayne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Ed. | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L 6-speed auto | K&N Filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
_
1 REPLY 1

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
I go old school. Wash and rinse the clothes in the sink, wring them out by hand, then hang them from a line inside the RV. It will allow us to extend our time between visits to the laundry.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)