Explorer
Explorer
Who is your fav rv blogger, I like.... love your rv
Charles
35 REPLIES 35

irishtom29
Explorer
Explorer
The only one I watch anymore is RV Geeks, once in awhile. Most of these bloggers are narcissists who think the mundane details of their lives are of interest. Not to me. And some are really knotheads to boot.

velvetmonkey408
Explorer
Explorer
HappyCamperWives wrote:
Call us bias but we think happycamperwives.com is pretty cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

I really enjoyed your video on snag fishing for Alaska salmon!

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
HappyCamperWives wrote:
Call us bias but we think happycamperwives.com is pretty cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

What a great blog! Thanks for the pointer.
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

djsamuel
Nomad
Nomad
Saw a post that stated that Sean from Long Long Honeymoon has a brain tumor. That is why their activity is limited. Hope all goes well for him.

2013 Camplite 21BHS Trailer, Ram 1500 Tow Vehicle

napadan
Explorer
Explorer
I find Ray, from "Love Your RV" to be interesting,

TragedyTrousers
Explorer
Explorer
Traveling Robert http://www.travelingrobert.com/
And he even does his own music to go along with his videos.

rvrev2
Explorer
Explorer
Some of those bloggers/vloggers will be appearing in a new RV movie coming out next year. Less Junk, More Journey; Mortons on the Move; RV Love; and others will be featured in this film. They have a website you can check out for the film at http://openroadrvnomads.com/ I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I really enjoy watching Less Junk, More Journey. I have also recently discovered Duet Justus. They are a VERY young couple (or I'm just getting really old) that took on a very water damaged Class C and fixed it up. Fun to watch.
2002 NuWa HitchHiker II 31 FKTG
2005 Chevy 2500 HD, crew cab, long bed
B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch

caysea7254
Explorer
Explorer
I like all that is mentioned but Less Junk & More Journey is really nice to follow. Tara
Steve & Tara Smiley
2022 3500HD Sierra GMC
2017 Grand Design Reflection 27RL

Expyinflight
Explorer
Explorer
Chuck Woodbury.....RV Travel Newsletter
2017 Winnebago Spirit 25b

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
Love most of the one's mentioned.

Rvfatcat: like her talks about drama in the RV park she lives at

Wanderlust Estate: Like his talks about working on the road with temporary services etc.

Campervan Kevin: like his videos on building a RV port and used RV shopping. He actually had a van and gave it to Nomadic Fanatic.

EDIT: Adding We're the Russos: Van life...
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Mortons on the move" nice young couple seeing the USA with great RV info vids and sight seeing. Nice people too.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

tmm2good
Explorer
Explorer
I like Nomadic Fanatic (don't find him creepy) and watch him regularly, not sure about his new girl friend though. I used to watch LOLOHO, but not so much anymore. I have not watched the Wynn's to much since they went to the sailboat, always enjoyed there RV travels.
18 GD Momentum 376
13 GMC Denali Dually D/A
Motorcycles / ATV's

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
atomlinson wrote:
I also like Long Long Honeymoon and the older Gone With The Wynns. I also occasionally watch Nomadic Fanatic (yes, he is somewhat creepy) and Campervan Kevin.

Andy, what I like about the newer 'Gone with the Wynn's' is that they are doing things that I can not do. I don't do well on boats (motion sickness) and watching them catch lobster, etc., is fascinating.

Their photography is excellent and they are a cute couple.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed that the Wynn's gave up RVing, but watching their new boating adventures is also entertaining.

One other outing that I found interesting was the time that they went hiking on a glacier (something that I could never do). Watching their video's, I kinda feel like I'm there with them experiencing it too! LOL!

I certainly wish them all the luck doing what they are doing. Not everyone gets to experience their type of adventures.

Safe travels,
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins

Snowman9000
Explorer
Explorer
If you google Nomadic Fanatic, some interesting stuff comes up.
Currently RV-less but not done yet.